AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019-20 | 40 Jr Resident Posts Walkin On 8th January 2020 @ aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jr Resident Recruitment 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is going to schedule walkin interviews to select the Jr Resident Posts. In total 40 vacancies are available under these AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jr Resident Recruitment. Medical graduates are eligible to apply for these AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jr Resident jobs. Interested candidates can attend the walk-in interview which is conducting on 08th January 2020. The AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jr Resident vacancies recruitment is purely on a contractual basis for the tenure of six months.
Visit jobads to get more updates about AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs.
From the below sections you can find more info regarding AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jr Resident Recruitment 2019 like vacancy details, application procedure, selection process and how to apply, venue details and pdf links.
Overview Of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jr Resident Recruitment 2019 – 20
|Hiring Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Job Designation||Jr Resident|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Basic Pay||Rs 60,000/-|
|Walk-in Dates||8th January 2020|
You can also check AIIMS Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2019
- A Post Graduate Medical Degree/ MBBS from Institution recognized by MCI are suitable to apply for these AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jr Resident Jobs.
- Those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than 3 (three) years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic), i.e. 31st December 2019 will be preferred.
- Furthermore, visit official notification.
- Refer official site to know more details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar jobs.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details 2019
|Category||Number Of Posts|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident Recruitment 2019-20
All India Institute of Medical Sciences will be going to conduct walk-in interviews for the posts of Jr Resident posts. So, eligible candidates can appear for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar walk-in interviews on 8th January 2020. Follow the basic tips to attend the walk-in interview of AIIMS jobs.
Steps To Apply For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jr Resident Posts
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official site – aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- Click on the recruitment tab.
- Find out the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jr Resident Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Read AIIMS advertisement.
- Check your eligibility.
- If the eligibility meets your profile then apply to these AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jr Resident posts.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all needed enclosures.
- Finally, attend the walk-in-interview along with applications and certificates.
Officials of AIIMS Bhubaneswar will select the candidates by conducting Interviews.
- OBC/General – Rs 1000/-
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen – Rs.500/-
Jr Resident – Rs 60,000/-
Walkin Interviews – 08th January 2020 From 11:00 AM Onwards
Venue Details: Director Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar