AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2018: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar, Odisha announced the latest AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr. Resident notification. Totally 123 vacancies are available for these posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online for Jobs in Bhubaneswar. These posts are declared on a temporary basis. Aspirants must have completed Post Graduation Degree in their relative field and to work as Senior Resident in the AIIMS Bhubaneswar. The online application submission last date is 30 days from the date of publication. The other details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar vacancy, education qualification, age limit, the selection process can check the official notification of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr.Resident Recruitment 2018.
Check More Government jobs in India
Overview of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr.Resident Recruitment 2018
|Organization name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Advt no (If available)||AIIMS/BBS/Dean/SR/49-A/3634|
|Job Designation||Senior Resident/Post-Doctoral Fellowship|
|Job location||Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
|Job category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection process||Written test/ interview|
|Starting date of application form||04th December 2018|
|Last date of the application form||30 days from the date of publication|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification 2018 Details @ aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is a Medical College and medical research public university based on Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. AIIMS Bhubaneswar has issued a notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident/Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online for these AIIMS jobs. This AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr.Resident Recruitment 2018 is giving a good chance for the people, who are searching for the latest Government jobs in Odisha State.
Also Check Employment news of this week
The candidate who are looking for Senior Resident/ Post-Doctoral Fellowship posts can apply online within 30 days from the date of notification. On 4th December 2018, Notification is released. And candidates can check more details like educational qualification, age limit, the selection process etc from the official website aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in.
Odisha AIIMS Senior Resident Jobs 2018 Eligibility Details
- Aspirants should have completed their Post Graduation Degree in the respective field from any recognized University or Institute.
Age limit For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr.Resident Jobs
- Upper age limit for candidates is 37 years and age relaxation for SC/ ST is 05 years, OBC – 03 years.
- For more details check the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr.Resident Recruitment 2018 official notification.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr. Resident Vacancy details
There are 123 vacancies are available for Senior Resident/Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) posts. For each post, the number of vacancies are given below.
- General Surgery – 17
- Medical Oncology – 12
- Pediatric Surgery – 09
- Burns & Plastic Surgery – 07
- Endocrinology – 06
AIIMS Bhubaneswar online Application @ aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
Candidates can apply for these AIIMS Bhubaneswar job openings through online. And people who are facing the problems go to the official site and check the notification.
Steps To Apply For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr.Resident Recruitment 2018
- Check the official site www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- Go to the Recruitment and Notification section
- There check for the AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment Advertisement
- Check the filled application form.
- And then check age limit, educational qualification.
- Before you submit the application form check all the details.
- Then click on Submit.
- And pay the application fee.
- Take the hard copy of the AIIMS application form for further use.
The Application Fee For AIIMS Odisha Sr.Resident Jobs
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 1000/- with transaction charges, as applicable
- SC/ ST: Rs. 500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- OPH Category Candidates – No application Fees
Selected candidates will get Per Month Rs.18,750 to Rs.67,700/-
Selection Procedure For AIIMS Odisha Pdf Posts
The Selection Process of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 is based on
- Written Test and
- Starting date to apply AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr.Resident Recruitment 2018 online application: 04-12-2018
- Last date to submit the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr.Resident Notification: 30 days from the date of publication