Allahabad Bank Recruitment | 92 Specialist Officer Posts | Apply Online Before 29th April 2019 | SO Online Applications @ allahabadbank.in
Allahabad Bank SO Recruitment 2019: Allahabad Bank has published recruitment notification to recruit Specialist Officer Posts. In total 92 vacancies are allotted under this Allahabad Bank SO Recruitment 2019. Graduates and Postgraduates are eligible to apply for these SO jobs. Interested candidates can apply for these Allahabad Bank SO jobs through online. SO online applications are opened from 09th April 2019 29th April 2019. All the information regarding SO vacancies are available at the official site – allahabadbank.in
Get more Govt Jobs in India
!!!! Allahabad Bank SO Applications Released !!!!!
Overview Of Allahabad Bank SO Recruitment 2019
|Hiring Organization||Allahabad Bank|
|Job Designation||Specialist Officer Posts|
|Job location||West Bengal, Kolkata|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Category Name||Bank Jobs|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 23,700/- to Rs. 32,850/-|
|Starting date of application form||09th April 2019|
|Valid Through||29th April 2019|
|Selection process||Online Test/Interview|
Allahabad Bank Notification 2019
It is good news for the people who are waiting for Bank jobs. Allahabad Bank has published Employment news to recruiting Specialist officer posts. The posts include Civil Engineer, Manager, Security Officer, Financial Analyst, and Company Secretary posts. Willing aspirants can send their application from 09th April 2019 onwards.
Applicants who want to build their career in Banking sectors they can employ this Allahabad Bank SO Recruitment 2019 notification to get succeed. Job seekers who are in search for West Bengal Govt jobs can utilize this opportunity. Aspirants can apply to this Allahabad Bank Kolkata Recruitment 2019 before 29th April 2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Allahabad Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment
- Security Officer – Graduate from any recognized university and a minimum of 5 years of experience as a junior Commissioned Officer in any police/Army/Navy.
- Civil Engineer – BTech/BE with Civil Engineering from Recognized University.
- Manager (Fire Safety) – BE/BTech with Fire/Safety and Fire Engineering and 3 years experience in relevant field.
- Manager (Law) – Bachelor Degree in Law and a minimum of 3 years practice in Bar or Judicial service.
- Company Secretary – A graduate degree from any recognized University with ACS from the Institute of Company Secretary of India and a minimum of 2 years experience in the relevant trade.
- Manager (IT)(Network Manager) – Engineering Degree in Computer science/IT/Telecommunication/ Electronics/CISCO Certificate in Networking, two years of experience in network troubleshooting.
- Manager (IT) (Security Administrator) – BTech/MCA/Graduates with CS/PG with CS and a minimum of 2 years experience in BFSI sector, handling Antivirus management.
- Manager (IT) (System Administrator) – BTech/MCA/BSC CS/Graduate in Telecommunication/Computer Applications/ graduate in DOEACC and minimum 2 years of experience in Administration of Operating system.
- Manager (Equity/ Mutual) – MBA Finance/Chartered and 3 years experience as equity trader/ dealer in Bank
- Financial Analyst – MBA (Finance)/PGDBM (Finance) and 2 years experience in relevant stream.
- Manager (IT) (Big Data Analytics) – 4 years engineering degree/PG in CS or Electronics & Communication/ graduate in DOEACC and 2 years of experience in analyzing data, Big data, CRM solutions.
- Minimum age limit will be 20 years and the maximum age limit will be 35 years.
- For the posts of Company Secretary and Manager (Fire) minimum age limit 21 years and max 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Allahabad Bank norms.
Allahabad Bank SO Vacancy Details 2019
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
|Manager (IT) (Network Manager)||02|
|Manager (IT) (Security Administrator)||02|
|Manager (IT) (System Administrator)||02|
|Manager (IT) (Big Data Analytics)||02|
|Manager (Equity/ Mutual Fund Desk)||02|
|Manager (Fire Safety)||01|
Bank Jobs | Allahabad Bank SO Application
Interested and eligible candidates can send their applications through online on or before 29th April 2019. Visit jobads for more free job alerts and updates about Allahabad Bank SO Recruitment 2019. Follow the below steps to apply for Allahabad Bank SO vacancies.
Steps To Apply
- Visit the official site – allahabadbank.in
- Click on the recruitment tab.
- Click on the Allahabad Bank SO Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Read the whole notification.
- Click on the SO Online application form
- Fill all the details.
- Complete the payment process through online payment.
- Upload all the needed certificates, photo, and signature.
- Check carefully before submitting an application.
- Selection will be done on the basis of Online Test and Personal Interview
- OBC/General Category – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/-
JMG Scale I – Rs. 23700/- to Rs. 30560/-
MMG Scale II – Rs. 31705/- to Rs. 32850/-
- Opening date for SO Online applications: 09th April 2019
- Last date for submitting SO Online applications: 29th April 2019