MUHS Faculty Recruitment 2020 | Apply Offline | Last date to submit 7th February 2020 @muhs.ac.in
Anand Ayurved College Lecturer Recruitment 2020: Anand Ayurved College announced new applications for the experienced candidates for the recruitment of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor for various departments. Applicants who are interested in Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Anand Ayurved College Lecturer Notification can apply for 31 vacancies through offline mode. The eligible candidates of MUHS Faculty Recruitment make sure to apply for the Anand Ayurved College Lecturer Job openings before the last date 7th February 2020. MUHS Nashik Recruitment is the best opportunity for the people looking for Maharashtra Govt Jobs in the Ayurveda field.
For all the latest updates of the Government Jobs all over India visit Jobads
Job Summary of Anand Ayurved College Lecturer Recruitment 2020-21
|Hiring Organisation||Anand Ayurved College|
|Job Type||State Govt Job|
|Job Designation||Professor Posts|
|Salary||As per rules|
|Age Limit||Below 64 years|
|Job Location||Aurangabad, Maharashtra|
|Last Date to submit the Application form||7th February 2020|
MUHS Faculty Recruitment 2020 – 21
The aspirants should get their Anand Ayurved Vacancies application form from the official website and fill in all the required details for the Anand Ayurved Notification and attach the self-attested copies of the mark sheets, certificates, etc as mentioned in the description. Those who are applying for the Ayurved Jobs in Anand check your eligibility, age limit, selection process, pay scale, etc on the Anand Ayurved Official website.
For more Ayurved Jobs check Employment News
Anand Ayurved College Lecturer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate who is applying for MUHS Recruitment should possess a bachelor’s degree in Ayurveda from a recognized university under the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, and a Post Graduate qualification in the concerned subject under the Indian Medicine Central Council Act.
- For Professor Posts a minimum of 10 years’ experience is considerable and for the post of Associate Professor, a minimum of 5 years of experience in the concerned subject or five years of research is desirable.
- The applicant who is applying for Anand Ayurved Posts should not exceed 64 years.
Anand Ayurved College Lecturer Vacancies 2020 – 21
|Name of the Posts||No.of Posts|
For a detailed list of the Anadh Ayurved Vacancies refer to official Notification
Steps to apply for Anand Ayurved College Lecturer Posts
- Visit the Anand Ayurved College Lecturer Recruitment Official Website @muhs.ac.in
- Check the MUHS Notification 2020.
- Go through the entire notification and verify your eligibility details.
- If you are eligible then download the application form of MUHS Posts which is attached to the official notification.
- Fill in all the required details of Anand Ayurved College Lecturer Jobs.
- Attach the application form with the self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, and experience certificates.
- Send the MUHS Jobs application form to the below-mentioned address.
At Anand Charitable Trusts,
Anand Ayurved College
Dist.- Aurangabad- 423 701.
- The eligible candidates of Anand Ayurved College Jobs will be selected based on the written test followed by an interview
- Kindly check the official notification for the Anand Ayurved Recruitment Application Fee
- Last date to submit the Anand Ayurved Recruitment application form – 7th February 2020