Anna University Teaching Fellow Recruitment 2019: Anna University has announced a notification to hire qualified candidates for the recruitment of Teaching Fellow Jobs. Overall, there are 133 vacancies are under Anna University Recruitment 2019. Skilled & Interested candidates can apply for Anna University Teaching Fellow Jobs through offline. Job seekers who are waiting for Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu can grab this opportunity. Aspirants who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Phil, B.A, M.A from any Recognized Institute or University are eligible for this job role. Between 19th December 2019 to 30th December 2019 candidates must submit the application forms.
Refer to Jobads.in
Sketch Of Anna University Teaching Fellow Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Anna University
Job Designation: Teaching Fellow
Advt No: 001/ 2019/CCC/C2/Teaching Fellows
Vacancy count: 133
Employment Type: Contract
Application Mode: Offline
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Salary Details: Rs.25,000/-
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Starting Date To Apply: 19th December 2019
Last Date To Submit: 30th December 2019
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website: https://www.annauniv.edu/
Visit Today’s Employment news
Anna University Teaching Fellow Openings 2019
The latest employment news from the Anna University has announced notification to hire the candidates for the positions of Teaching Fellow. Based on the performance in the interview candidates will be selected. Via offline mode,only aspirants must submit the documents. And the other details of educational qualification, application form and more in the following sections.
Eligibility Details About Anna University Teaching Fellow Vacancies 2019
- Job aspirants who have completed their B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Phil, B.A, M.A from any Recognized Institute or University are eligible for this Teaching Fellow jobs.
- Please go through the official notification to know more details of eligibility.
- The applicant’s age must be according to the norms of the organization.
Anna University 2019 Vacancy Details
|Campus Name||No of Posts|
annauniv.edu Anna University Teaching Fellow Jobs 2019 Application Form
Totally, there are 133 vacancies are available. So candidates must download the application form from the official website and fill it with complete details. Here we have mentioned some simple steps to apply for Anna University recruitment is as follows.
Important Steps To Apply For Anna University Teaching Fellow Jobs 2019
- Interested candidates must check the official website – www.annauniv.edu
- Find the advertisement link for Anna University Teaching Fellow Recruitment 2019.
- Download and read all the instructions in the notification.
- Check the eligibility for the desired posts.
- Eligible candidates must download the application form.
- And fill the form with complete details.
- Attach all the self-attested copies to the form.
- Finally, send the documents to the given address.
The Additional Registrar,
Centre for Constituent Colleges,
Chennai – 600 025
- For more clear information check the Anna University Teaching Fellow Notification 2019 for the application fee details.
- Officials will select the candidates based on the performance in the interview
Dates To Mind
|Starting Date To Apply||19th December 2019|
|Last Date To Submit the Documents||30th December 2019|