APPSC Field Investigator Recruitment 2019: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment board has come up with latest notification to fill vacancies with professional candidates. There are 33 vacancies are allocated by Arunachal Pradesh PSC officials. Aspirants who have completed their in Commerce, Statistics, Mathematics as one of the subject in degree are eligible to apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC jobs 2019. Job Seekers who are eagerly waiting for this notification can start applying from 05th February 2019. Here in the following sections, people can find all detailed information regarding APPSC Notification such as important dates, selection process, eligibility and more. For more latest job updates check JobAds website.
Check More Government jobs in India
Detailed information of APPSC Field Investigator Recruitment 2019
|Hiring Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Job Designation||Field Investigator, Group B posts|
|Job location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Job category||Govt Jobs|
|Basic Pay||Rs.9,300 – 34,8001/-|
|Selection process||Written test, Interview|
|Starting date of application form||05th February 2019|
|Valid Through||08th March 2019|
APPSC Field Investigator Notification 2019
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification to recruit aspirants for field investigator and other posts. Job seekers who have completed their degree in a relevant stream are eligible to apply for APPSC jobs 2019. Eligible job seekers can start applying form 05th February 2019. Recruiters will conduct written test or skill test followed by the interview as a selection process.
Under APPSC Field Investigator Notification 2019, 33 vacancies are available. These vacancies are for Field Investigator, Group B posts. Aspirants can use this chance to apply for these PSC Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh through online mode only. No other mode of application will be accepted by officials. For more clear information check entire article.
Also, Check Employment news of this week
APPSC Field Investigator Jobs 2019 | Eligibility Criteria
Detailed eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit are mentioned below for APPSC Field Investigator Jobs 2019.
Educational Qualification for Jobs in APPSC 2019
- Aspirants who have completed their Degree from a recognized organization are eligible to apply for APPSC Field Investigator Recruitment 2019.
Age limit for APPSC Group B Jobs
- Aspirants minimum age limit will be 18 years.
- Candidates maximum age limit will be 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt norms.
APPSC Field Investigator Vacancy Details 2019
Detailed vacancy details are enclosed below for APPSC Field Investigator Recruitment 2019.
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
APPSC Online Application form for Group B jobs In APPSC
REcruiters invite online applications from applicants to fill vacant positions for field Investigator Post. Interested job seekers can start applying for this post on or before last date. The last Date will be 08th March 2019 for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Notification 2019. Here we provide some simple steps to apply for APPSC Field Investigator REcruitment 2019 is as follows.
Steps To Apply @appsconline.in
- Visit the official website of appsconline.in
- Click on the notices on the home page.
- Find desired notification for Group B Vacancy in APPSC.
- Click to view notification and check your eligibility
- If you are eligible then click on apply online.
- Fill all mandatory fields with correct information.
- Upload all scanned copies and also image and sign of applicant.
- Recheck the details you have mentioned.
- Make payment if necessary or else ignore this step.
- Take a hard copy of application form for future reference.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written test or Interview.
- For AP ST Candidates the application fee will be Rs.100/-
- For Other job seekers need to pay Rs.150/- towards application fee.
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting Date of application form: 05th February 2019.
- Last date to Submit Application Form: 08th March 2019.