Apply Online | APPSC Job Openings 2021 | No Of Vacancies: 25 | Application Ending Date: 28th December 2021
APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment 2021: Hurry up!!! Candidates who are waiting for the APPSC notification here is the good news for all those Job seekers. Recently Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission released an Andhra Pradesh PSC notification for the candidates. This APPSC FDO notification is for the role of Fisheries Development Officer in the A.P. Fisheries Service. The number of vacancies released under APPSC Recruitment is 25. Candidates who acquired their Bachelor of Fisheries Science degree from any recognized University those candidates are eligible for these AP Public Service Commission Fisheries Development Officer posts. Willing candidates start applying for these APPSC jobs from 8th December 2021. Job hunters can apply for APPSC FDO jobs 2021 through online using the APPSC official website – psc.ap.gov.in. This page will provide the essential information of Andhra Pradesh PSC Jobs like qualification details, Age Limit, and more.
Check more Government Jobs in India
Overview of APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment 2021
|Hiring Organization||APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission)|
|Name of the Designation||Fisheries Development Officer in A.P. Fisheries Service, Sericulture Officer In A.P Sericulture Service, Agriculture Officer In A.P Agriculture Service & Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||25|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Starting date to apply||8th December 2021|
|Valid Through||28th December 2021|
|Selection Process||Written test and Interview|
|Salary Package||Rs.29,760 – Rs.80,930/-|
Also, check Employment News of the Week
Fisheries Development Officer Jobs in Andhra Pradesh PSC 2021
APPSC recently released the latest employment news of the week. The aspirants who are waiting to acquire a job in the State of Andhra Pradesh check the details here. This notification was released on 16th November 2021 with advertisement number 19/2021. The number of openings under this APPSC Fisheries Development Officer notification is 25. So the candidates who are curious about this AP public service commission notification can apply for these Fisheries Development Officer jobs on or before 28th December 2021. Candidates will be selected for these APPSC vacancies based upon the Written test and Interview only. For the selected candidates, APPSC will provide good infrastructure and attractive salary package. To know more details regarding this APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment 2021 check the official notification which is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Fisheries Development Officer @ psc.ap.gov.in
Educational Qualification For Andhra Pradesh PSC Fisheries Development Officer Vacancies
- Candidates who possess their Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.) from any recognized University of India are eligible for this APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment 2021.
- For Agriculture Officer In A.P Agriculture Service – Degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- Assistant Director of Horticulture – M.Sc (Horticulture) with basic 4 years B.Sc, Horticulture Degree / B.Sc (Hons) Degree in Horticulture.
- For more clear information refer to the official notification.
Age Limit For APPSC Job Openings 2021
- Minimum age limit – 18 years
- Maximum age limit – 42 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the notification.
Vacancy Details of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
|Post Name||Vacancy Count|
|Fisheries Development Officer in A.P. Fisheries Service||11|
|Sericulture Officer In A.P Sericulture Service||01|
|Agriculture Officer In A.P Agriculture Service||06|
|Divisional Accounts Officer (works) Grade-II in A.P.Works Accounts Service||02|
|Technical Assistant in A.P Police Service||01|
|Assistant Commissioner of Endowments in A.P. Charitable and Hindu Religious Institutions and Endowments Service||03|
|Assistant Director of Horticulture in A.P.Horticulture Service||01|
APPSC Gazetted Officer Online Application Form 2021
Candidates who have an Interest and are eligible can apply for this APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Jobs online using the official website psc.ap.gov.in. The application form of the APPSC Fisheries Development Officer will be available for the candidates on the official website from the starting date. No other mode of application will not be accepted by the officials of APPSC. For more updates refer jobads.
- Visit the official website – psc.ap.gov.in
- View the APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment 2021 notification.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible click on Apply button.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the scanned photograph and Signature.
- Cross-check the details once again before submitting the Application form.
- Make the payment step.
- Take the printout of the APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Online Application Form for further use.
Application fee for APPSC FDO Vacancies
- For General Candidates 250/- towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- towards examination fee.
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates are exempted for an application processing fee.
Selection Process for APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Posts 2021
Selection of Candidates for this APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment will be done based on 3 rounds. Those are,
- Written test
- Computer-based exam
All the above 3 rounds are elimination rounds. The applicant who clear the previous rounds only called for the next round.
Pay Scale for APPSC Fisheries Development Officer
- Candidates who are selected in APPSC Fisheries Development Officer recruitment those will get monthly in between Rs.29,760 – Rs.80,930/-.
Important dates for APPSC Notification 2021
- Starting date for Submission of online application for APPSC FDO Recruitment – 8th December 2021
- Last date for Submission of online application for APPSC Fisheries Development Officer vacancies – 28th December 2021