APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued a new notification to fill the vacancies of Child Development Project Officer Posts. A total of 73 vacancies are available under Assam PSC Job Openings. Skilled and interested candidates can apply for APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 through offline mode only. Job aspirants who are eagerly waiting for Govt Jobs in Assam can utilize this opportunity. The starting date to apply for Assam Public Service Commission jobs is 5th August 2019. Check all the information regarding the APSC CDPO notification such as eligibility, pay scale, vacancies and more. If you are eligible for this role, then start applying through the official website apsc.nic.in.
Check More Government jobs in India
Overview Of APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019
|Hiring Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Job Designation||Child Development Project Officer Posts|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full – Time|
|Basic Pay||Rs.22,000 to 87,000/-|
|Starting Date To Apply||5th August 2019|
|Selection process||Written Test, Interview|
|Valid Through||9th September 2019|
Also, check Employment News of the Week
Assam Public Service Commission Notification 2019 @ apsc.nic.in
Assam Public Service Commission is shortly known as APSC. It has published the latest notification for the recruitment of Child Development Project Officer Posts. The selection process for APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of the written test and personal interview. Job seekers who want to start a career in Assam PSC can avail this chance.
Under this Organization, 73 vacancies are available. Aspirants who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate from a recognized institute or university are eligible for CDPO Vacancy. For more details about the Assam Public Service Commission notification, application form, age limit, important dates visit our Jobads website.
Assam Public Service Commission Jobs | Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification | APSC Recruitment 2019
- Aspirants should have completed Graduation in arts, science, commerce from a recognized institute or University can apply for CDPO Jobs & Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Works/ Labour & Social Welfare.
- Please visit the official website for eligibility.
Age Limit – APSC Jobs 2019
Child Development Project Officer Posts
- Minimum age is – 21 Years
- And the maximum age is – 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Govt rules and regulations.
APSC CDPO Vacancy Details 2019
The vacancy details of Assam PSC Child Development Project Officer Jobs is as follows
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
|Child Development Project Officer||73|
APSC CDPO Application Form 2019 | APSC Vacancies 2019
Assam PSC Officials invites the offline applications from the applicants. And send the documents to given address in this article. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Child Development Project Officer Jobs before the last date. Here we enclosed steps to apply for APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 is as follows.
Steps To Apply For Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
- Applicants visit the official website www.apsc.nic.in
- On the home page click on the Notifications.
- Find the Notification link for APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019.
- Click on the notification and read carefully and check your eligibility for the desired posts.
- If you are eligible for the post then apply for the post.
- Fill all the application form with necessary details.
- Make the Payment, if it is required.
- Send the application forms to the mentioned address.
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar,
Application Fee For APSC CDPO Jobs
- For General Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- And for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC – Rs. 150/-
- Check the official APSC CDPO notification for more clear details about the application fee.
Selection Process For Assam Public Service Commission CDPO Jobs
The selection process for APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of
- Written Test
APSC CDPO Notification 2019 – Important Details
- Starting Date To Apply – 5th August 2019
- Last Date To Submit – 9th September 2019