APSC JE Recruitment 2020-21: Good News for all job aspirants!!! Assam Public Service Commission has rolled out a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer, Enforcement Inspector Posts. In accordance with, there is a total of 92 vacancies are allocated for this job role. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for Govt Jobs in Assam can garb this wonderful opportunity. Contenders who have completed a Diploma in Engineering, Degree or 12th with Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University are eligible to apply for APSC Jobs. Through online mode, candidates must submit the APSC Online applications. Between 17th December 2020 to 18th January 2021 candidates can apply for APSC Enforcement Inspector Jobs.
Subscribe to our Jobads website to know more jobs
To get more details of Assam Public Service Commission Jobs, Educational Qualification, Apply Online Link, Application Fee and more follow this entire article.
Highlights Of APSC JE Recruitment 2020
Hiring Organization: Assam Public Service Commission
Vacancy count: 92
Job Designation: Junior Engineer, Enforcement Inspector Posts
Employment Type: Full – Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Selection Process: Written Test/Interview
Salary Details: Rs.14,000 – Rs.97,000/- Per Month
Starting Date To Apply: 17th December 2020
Official Website: http://apsc.nic.in/
Last Date To Submit: 18th January 2021
Also, check Employment News of the Week
Eligibility Criteria For Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification For APSC Job Openings 2020
- Job aspirants who are having a Diploma in Engineering, Degree or 12th with Diploma in Engineering qualifications from a recognized University are eligible to apply for APSC JE Jobs 2020.
- Go through the APSC Junior Engineer Notification 2020 to get clear information.
Age Limit For APSC JE Notification 2020
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Junior Engineer||18 Years to 38 Years|
|Enforcement Inspector||21 Years to 38 Years|
APSC JE & Enforcement Inspector Vacancies 2020 | Assam PSC Jobs 2020
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Junior Engineer||87 Posts|
|Enforcement Inspector||05 Posts|
APSC Online Application Form 2020 @ apsc.nic.in
Assam officials are inviting online applications from the eligible candidates. The last date to submit the APSC Online Applications will be 18th January 2021. Here we have mentioned some simple steps to apply for APSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2020.
Easy Steps To Apply For APSC Enforcement Inspector Jobs 2020
- Log on to the official website @ www.apsc.nic.in
- Click on Recruitment under the home page.
- Find the link for APSC JE Recruitment 2020.
- Download the APSC Notification 2020.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Save and submit the form.
|General Candidate||Rs.250/- + charges|
|SC/ST/OBC/MOBC||Rs.150/- + charges|
The selection process for this APSC JE recruitment 2020 based on
- Written Test/Interview
APSC JE Vacancies 2020 – Dates To Mind
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 17th December 2020
- Last Date To Submit The Forms: 18th January 2021