APSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Offline | 39 Research Assistant Posts | Last Date 27th January 2020 @ apsc.nic.in
APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019: Assam Public Service Commission has rolled out a recruitment notification with the Advertisement No: 07/2019. According to the Assam PSC notification, there are 39 Research Assistant posts are going to be filled through this APSC Research Assistant jobs. The aspirants who completed their Bachelors’s Degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply for these APSC Research Assistant Vacancies. The candidates who are searching for Assam Govt jobs can apply now to these Assam PSC jobs. The APSC Research Assistant applications will be openly available from 27th December 2019. The last date for submitting applications is 27th January 2020.
The complete details about APSC recruitment 2019 like vacancy details, the application process, selection procedure, important dates & pdf links are available from this page. Check out more Public Service Commission Jobs @ jobads
History Of APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 – 20
|Hiring Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Research Assistant posts|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 22,000/- to Rs 87,000/-|
|Selection process||Written Test|
|Application starting date||27th December 2019|
|Last Date for submitting an application||27th January 2020|
You can also check Assam State Employment News
Assam Public Service Commission Notification 2019
Assam PSC has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Research Assistant in Planning Service under the Transformation & Development Department. So, the aspirants who are Degree qualification can apply now to these Assam PSC vacancies. Interested can apply to these Research Assistant jobs in Assam PSC before the last date. Applications have to send to the specified address within the last date. Officials of Assam Public Service Commission is not responsible for any postal delay. So, hurry up to apply.
apsc.nic.in Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirants who hold Bachelors Of Degree from any recognized university are eligible to apply for these Assam Public Service Commission jobs.
- Furthermore, details visit the official notification.
- The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 38 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Assam govt norms.
|Name Of The Post||Open Category||OBC/MOBC||SC||STP||STH||EWS||Total|
Steps To Apply For Assam Public Service Commission Jobs For Research Assistant Vacancies
- Visit the official site – apsc.nic.in
- Click on the APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification on the Latest Recruitment advertisements.
- Check all the details.
- Verify your eligibility.
- If your profile meets the prescribed eligibility, then apply to these APSC jobs.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all the needed certificates.
- Finally, submit the APSC Research Assistant applications.
Khanapara, Guwahati – 781002.
- The selection process may contain a written test, screening test.
- For General/EWS Candidate – Rs 250/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC – Rs 150/-
- BPL Candidate – Nil
- Selected candidates will get an amount of Rs. 22,000/- to Rs 87,000/- with grade pay 9400/-
- The application starting date: 27th December 2019
- Submission last date: 27th January 2020