APSC Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online | 29 Research Assistant Posts | Last Date – 29th April 2023 @ apsc.nic.in
APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2023: Assam Public Service Commission has rolled out a recruitment notification with Advertisement No: 03/2023, 04/2023. According to the Assam PSC notification, there are 29 Research Assistant, and Inspector of Statistics posts that are going to be filled through these APSC Research Assistant Jobs. The aspirants who completed their Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply for these APSC Research Assistant Vacancies. Candidates who are searching for Assam Govt jobs can apply now to these Assam PSC jobs. The APSC Research Assistant applications will be openly available from 29th March 2023. The last date for submitting applications is 29th April 2023.
The complete details about APSC recruitment 2023 like vacancy details, the application process, selection procedure, important dates & pdf links are available on this page. Check out more Public Service Commission Jobs @ jobads
History Of APSC Research Assistant, Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2023
|Hiring Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Research Assistant, Inspector of Statistics posts|
|Advt No||03/2023, 04/2023|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 22,000/- to Rs 87,000/-|
|Selection process||Written Test|
|Application starting date||
|Last Date for submitting an application||
You can also check Assam State Employment News
Assam Public Service Commission Notification 2023
Assam PSC has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Research Assistant, Inspector of Statistics. So, the aspirants who are Degree qualifications can apply now to these Assam PSC vacancies. Interested can apply to these Research Assistant jobs in Assam PSC before the last date. Applications have to send to the specified address within the last date. Officials of the Assam Public Service Commission are not responsible for any postal delay. So, hurry up to apply.
apsc.nic.in Eligibility Criteria
- Research Assistant: The aspirants who hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science, or Commerce from any recognized university are eligible to apply for these Assam Public Service Commission jobs.
- Inspector of Statistics: Master’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- The minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 38 years as of 1st January 2023.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Assam govt norms.
APSC RA, Inspector of Statistics Vacancies 2023
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Inspector of Statistics||4|
Steps To Apply For Assam Public Service Commission Jobs For Research Assistant Vacancies
- Visit the official site – apsc.nic.in
- Click on the APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2023 notification on the Latest Recruitment advertisements.
- Check all the details.
- Verify your eligibility.
- If your profile meets the prescribed eligibility, then apply online to these APSC jobs.
- Fill out the application form.
- Attach all the needed certificates.
- Finally, submit the APSC Research Assistant applications.
- The selection process may contain a Screening Examination or Written Examination and Interview Test.
- General Candidates: Rs. 297.20/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC Candidates: Rs. 197.20/-
- BPL/ PWBD Candidates: Rs. 47.20/-
- Selected candidates will get an amount of Rs. 22,000/- to Rs 87,000/- with grade pay 9400/-
Apply Online For Research Assistant Openings – apsc.nic.in (Activated On 29th March 2023)
Apply Online For Inspector of Statistics Jobs – apsc.nic.in (Activated On 30th March 2023)