APSSB Junior Estimator Recruitment 2020: The latest advertisement APSSB Junior Estimator Notification has announced by the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB). Due to this APSSB Recruitment 2020, 31 vacancies are available for Junior Estimator/ Draughtsman & Surveyor Posts. The aspirants who are looking for Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs can apply for this APSSB Junior Estimator/ Draughtsman & Surveyor Posts 2020. Candidates who have completed 10th Class, Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university can eligible for these posts. The applicants can submit the online application in the given last date 3rd February 2020.
For more Government Jobs visit Jobads website
Overview Of APSSB Junior Estimator Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)|
|Designation||Junior Estimator/ Draughtsman & Surveyor Posts|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Date To Apply||3rd January 2020|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 25500/- To Rs. 92300/-|
|Closing Date||3rd February 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Study Employment News for job updates
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) Junior Estimator Jobs 2020
The recruitment Board of APSSB is looking for eligible aspirants to apply for 31 Junior Estimator/ Draughtsman & Surveyor vacancies. Get all the details of Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) Junior Estimator Notification 2020 on our website. In this APSSB Junior Estimator Recruitment 2020, the selection process is purely based on the written test. You can check all the eligibility details in the following sections and also the application has opened from 3rd January 2020.
Eligibility Criteria For Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualifications For APSSB Junior Estimator Posts 2020
- The candidates who have passed 10th Class, Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Candidate should have 2 years’ experience on Draughtsman & Surveyor.
- Check official notification for clear academic and experience details.
Age Limit For APSSB Junior Estimator Recruitment 2020
- The age limit details of qualifying candidates which is as on 20th January 2019
- Minimum Age is 18 years
- Maximum Age is 32 years
- The age relaxation for APST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman and others are as per the instructions issued by the Arunachal Pradesh government.
- For more details to know then go to the official notification
APSSB Junior Estimator Vacancy Details 2020
|Name of the Post||Category||Vacancy Count|
|Junior Estimator/ Draughtsman(GradeIII)|| APST – 19
Unreserved – 03
Sports Quota – 01
|Surveyor|| APST – 06
Unreserved – 01
Sports Quota – 01
Online Application Form For APSSB Junior Estimator Recruitment 2020
The officials of APSSB decide to invite the online applications from the qualifying candidates for 31 vacancies. Here the application must be filled in the prescribed format which is given by the APSSB directories. The duly filled online application form must be sent on or before the due date 3rd February 2020. Go through the below steps for applying APSSB Job Openings 2020.
Easy Steps To Apply For APSSB Junior Estimator Notification 2020
- The first step is to visit the APSSB official site – https://www.apssb.in/
- Go to the Latest News Category.
- Find the APSSB Junior Estimator Recruitment 2020.
- Click on the notification and refer all the details.
- Next, apply for these job roles.
- Fill the application in the given procedure.
- Submit the duly filled online application form.
Selection Process For APSSB Junior Estimator Jobs 2020
- Written test
Application Fee For APSSB Notification 2020
- For APST Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- For General Candidates – Rs.150/-
Salary Details For APSSB Vacancies 2020 | Jobs in APSSB
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Junior Estimator/ Draughtsman(GradeIII)||Rs. 29200/- to Rs. 92300/-|
|Surveyor||Rs. 25500/- to Rs. 81100/-|
Important Dates Fro APSSB Jobs 2020
- Starting Date To Apply – 3rd January 2020
- Ending Date To Submit – 3rd February 2020