ARIAS Society Recruitment 2020 | Apply Offline | Attend Walkin interview on 10th to 17th February @arias.in
ARIAS Society Coordinator Recruitment 2020: Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society conduct walkin interview for District Horticulture Coordinator, Horticulture Specialist, Financial Inclusion Specialist, and other posts. There are a total of 42 posts on contractual basis. The candidates who are interested in Assam Govt Jobs can apply for this Agricultural Services Society Coordinator Notification 2020 through offline mode. Applicants of ARIAS Society Recruitment who are selected in the written test are liable to attend the interview.
Get all the latest updates of Government Jobs by visiting Jobads
Job Summary of ARIAS Society Coordinator Recruitment 2020-21
|Hiring Organisation||Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society|
|Job Type||State Govt Job|
|Job Designation||Social Sector Coordinator & other posts|
|Salary||Rs.4.80 lakh to Rs.12 lakh per year|
|Age Limit||Below 65 years|
|Selection Process||Walkin Interview|
|Interview Date||10th to 17th February 2020|
Agricultural Services Society Coordinator Vacancies 2020-21
The date of the ARIAS Interview is given based on the posts mentioned from 10th to 17th February 2020. Eligible candidates who are citizens of India and satisfying the respective Terms of Reference provided on the website is mandatory. Those candidates who are interested in the ARIAS Society Coordinator Job openings check your eligibility, salary, age limit, etc in the ARIAS website.
For more walkin interviews check Employment News
ARIAS Society Coordinator Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020-21
- The aspirant of ARIAS Recruitment should possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in their relevant field and is more desired if the candidate is experienced in their respective field.
- Check the official ARIAS Notification for more detailed information about the educational qualification.
- ARIAS Society Jobs applicant should be below 65 years.
ARIAS Society Coordinator Vacancies 2020-21
|Name of the Post||No.of ARIAS Posts|
|Training & Capacity Building Specialist||01|
|Business Process Reengineering Expert||03|
|District Horticulture Coordinator||07|
|Financial Inclusion Specialist||02|
|Junior MIS Specialist||01|
|District Social Sector Coordinator||12|
|District Environment Coordinator||09|
|Agriculture Marketing Expert||01|
|District Accounts Manager||04|
|Dairy Value Chain Expert||01|
Steps to apply for ARIAS Society Coordinator Posts
- Firstly, visit the ARIAS official website @arias.in
- You will find the official ARIAS Society Coordinator Notification.
- Go through the entire ARIAS Society Notification and verify your eligibility details.
- If you are eligible then download the ARIAS Application form.
- Fill all the details required for ARIAS Society Coordinator Jobs.
- Bring the ARIAS Vacancies application form to the walkin interview along with the original and self-attested copies of qualification, experience, age proof, identity card, latest salary certificates, etc as mentioned in the official notification.
- Attend the ARIAS Jobs walkin interview at the below-mentioned address with the required documents.
Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society
Khanapara, G.S. Road,
- ARIAS Society Vacancies shall recruit candidates based on the written test followed by an interview.
- The candidate attaining 60% marks in the written test is liable to go through the interview process otherwise the candidate will be rejected for ARIAS Society Posts.
- No Fee for ARIAS Society Coordinator Recruitment 2020
- Walkin interview dates commence from 10th February 2020 to 17th February 2020