Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2021 | Short Service Commission Vacancies | Last Date 18th May 2021 | Apply Online @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2021: Indian Army Recruitment Board has published a notification regarding the recruitment of Short Service Commission posts. They had announced 37 vacancies for SSC posts throughout India. Candidates who are interested in Indian Army Jobs can apply for Army Dental Corps SSC Recruitment through online mode on or before 18th May 2021.
Search more Central Govt Jobs here!!!
Details of Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2021
|Hiring Organization||Join Army Dental Corps|
|Job Designation||Short Service Commission Posts|
|Basic Pay||Check Advertisement|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection process||Written Test & Interview|
|Application Starting Date||19th April 2021|
|Ending Date||18th May 2021|
|Job location||Across India|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Weekly Updates >>> Employment News Highlights
Indian Army Dental Corps Job Openings 2021
Every year Indian Army releases various job notifications to recruit candidates for various posts. This time, they invite applications for 37 Short Service Commission (SSC) posts. Aspirants who have a passion for the Indian Army can utilize this wonderful opportunity. So, interested candidates can apply for Army Dental Corps SSC Recruitment from 19th April 2021.
Candidates who have finished NEET (MDS)-2021 conducted by NBE, New Delhi, under the aegis of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, GoI, on 16 Dec 2020, at various examination centers of NBE, are eligible to apply. The selection process will be based on Written Test & Interview. Applicants who are selected for Indian Army Recruitment will be appointed Across India. For more job alerts subscribe to jobads.in
Army Dental Corps SSC Recruitment Eligibility Details
- Must have passed BDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS)/ MDS in relevant subject or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Should have completed a one-year compulsory rotatory internship as mandated by DCI by 31st March 2021.
- Should be in possession of permanent dental registration certificate of SDC/ DCI valid up to at least 31st December 2021.
- Should have a maximum of 45 years of age to apply for Army Dental Corps SSC Recruitment 2021.
Army Dental Corps Vacancy Details
|Short Service Commission||37|
Application Details @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Army Dental Corps invites applications from the eligible and talented candidates to fill 37 SSC vacancies in Indian Army across India. Candidates who are interested in Army Dental Corps SSC Recruitment can apply through online mode on or before the last date i.e 18th May 2021.
Process To Apply
- Visit the official site – joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Go to the notifications tab.
- There you can find the Army Dental Corps SSC Notification link.
- Open it and read the entire details.
- If you are suitable for Army Dental Corps SSC Jobs.
- Fill all the required fields.
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally, save and submit the form.
- No need to pay the application fee for Army Dental Corps SSC Recruitment 2021.
- Written Test
- Selected candidates have brilliant opportunity to earn a good amount of salary fixed by the Indian Army.
- Application Process Starting Date: 19th April 2021
- Application Process Closing Date: 18th May 2021
|Army Dental Corps Notifications PDF||Download Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Previous Papers||Get Here|