ASRLMS Block Coordinator Recruitment 2019: Great News For All Job Aspirants!!! Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission (Panchayat & Rural Development) has newly released a job notification to fill the 78 vacancies of State Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Assistant, District Project Manager & Other vacancies on a contract basis. Candidates who are interested to join ASRLMS Organization this is the best choice for them. Via offline mode, only candidates can start to apply for Block Coordinator jobs. The closing date to apply online application forms is 09th December 2019.
Candidates have to check the Employment News of The Week
Details Of ASRLMS Block Coordinator Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission (Panchayat & Rural Development)
Advt No: ASRLMS/IIR/Recruitment/162812019-20/37
Vacancy count: 78
Job Designation: State Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Assistant, District Project Manager & Other Posts
Application Mode: Online & Offline
Employment Type: Contract
Salary Details: Rs.15000 – Rs.63000
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Selection process: Written Test/Group Discussion/ Computer Proficiency Test/ Personal Interview
Starting Date To Apply: 27th November 2019
Job Location: Assam
Last Date to Submit: 09th December 2019
Official Website: www.asrlms.assam.gov.in
Also, check the Assam Government Jobs Page for more jobs
Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission Notification 2019 @ asrlms.assam.gov.in
Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission is shortly known as ASRLMS. It has come up with the latest job advertisement for the recruitment of State Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Executive, Project Assistant, District Project Manager, District Functional Expert, Block Coordinator & Other Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for ASRLMS Block Coordinator Recruitment 2019 through online mode. The candidates will be selected based on the Group Discussion/ Computer Proficiency Test/ Personal Interview. Job aspirants who want to start a career in Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission Organization this is the best choice for them. So candidates must use this chance. For more details follow the below sections. Subscribe to jobads.in
Eligibility Criteria For ASRLMS Block Coordinator Vacancies 2019
Educational Qualification For ASRLMS District MIS Manager Jobs
Applicants have the following educational qualification
- Degree/ PG Degree/ MBA
Age Limit For ASRLMS Block Coordinator jobs
- Candidates age limit should be between 23 to 45 Years.
- Please go through the ASRLMS notification for age relaxation.
Block Coordinator Jobs in ASRLMS – Vacancy Details
As per the ASRLMS Block Coordinator notification, there are 78 Vacancies are available. The details are given below.
- Block Coordinator – 45 Posts
- MIS Assistant cum Accountant- 16
- District MIS Manager – 06
- District Functional Expert (FI) – 01
- Block Project Manager – 03
- To get more clear information regarding the ASRLMS vacancies refers to the official notification.
ASRLMS District Functional Expert & Block Coordinator Jobs Application Form 2019
Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for ASRLMS Block Coordinator Recruitment 2019 through online mode. Other modes of application will not be considered. The applying steps are as follows.
How To Apply Steps To Apply For Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website – www.asrlms.assam.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment & Career.
- View the ASRLMS Block Coordinator Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Candidates check the notification and read it properly.
- Click to Apply Online.
- Enter all the fields in the ASRLMS Application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Save and submit the form.
- Finally, take the hard copy of the form for future use.
The selection will be done on the basis of
- Written test/Group Discussion/ Computer Proficiency Test/ Personal Interview
- Check the ASRLMS District MIS Manager notification for the application fee details.
|Starting Date To Apply Online Application Forms||27th November 2019|
|Last Date To Submit the Application Forms||09th December 2019|