Attend Walk-in For 34 Jr/ Sr Resident Doctor, Medical Officer & Other Vacancies | Walkin Date 28th April 2021
BARC Jr-Sr Resident Doctor Recruitment 2021: Here is the new notification from the officials of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC). It has issued an advertisement to fill the Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer, Junior/Senior Resident Doctor, Resident Medical Officer, GDMO & Medical Officer posts. Officials are conducting the walkin to select the eligible candidates. In accordance with this, there is a total of 34 posts are available. Interested and eligible candidates may attend the interview along with the necessary documents on 28th April 2021.
Go through Employment news of the month
Sketch Of BARC Jr-Sr Resident Doctor Recruitment 2021
|Hiring Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Job Designation||Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer, Junior/Senior Resident Doctor, Resident Medical Officer, GDMO & Medical Officer posts|
|Job category||Central Government Jobs|
|Educational Qualification||MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma/ MBBS|
|Basic Pay||Rs.38029 – Rs.86000|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Walkin Date||28th April 2021|
For more job updates follow Jobads site daily
Eligibility Criteria Of BARC Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer Jobs
Educational Qualification For BARC Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should hold MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma/ MBBS from a recognized university.
- Check official notification for more details.
- The age limit should be 40 years.
BARC Jr-Sr Resident Doctor, GDMO & Other Jobs Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer||11||Rs.86000|
|Junior/Senior Resident Doctor||15||Rs.72000/ Rs.74000|
|Resident Medical Officer||03||Rs.72000|
- Selection will be based on walk-in interview.
- There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Steps To Apply For BARC Jr-Sr Resident Doctor Vacancies 2021
- Go to the official website – http://www.barc.gov.in/
- Search for BARC Jr-Sr Resident Doctor Recruitment 2021 notification.
- Read all the instructions and follow the instructions.
- Have to check the eligibility for the desired posts.
- Eligible candidates may attend the interview on 28th April 2021 along with the testimonials.
Walk-in Dates & Venue Details
|28th April 2021||10.30 hrs to 16.00 hrs||Ground Floor Conference Room No. 1, Near Library, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094|
Official Links for BARC Jr-Sr Resident Doctor Notification 2021
- Official website Link – Click Here
- BARC Jr-Sr Resident Doctor Vacancies 2021 Notification Link – Pdf Download
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
1. What is the walk-in date for BARC Jr-Sr Resident Doctor Jobs 2021?
- The walk-in date is 28th April 2021
2. How many vacancies are available under this BARC Notification 2021?
- A total of 34 vacancies are available.
3. What is the job location for the selected candidates?
- The selected candidates will be placed in Mumbai.