BECIL DEO Recruitment 2021: This is good news for those who are waiting for BECIL Jobs. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has published the latest job notification to fill 80 vacancies in Bangalore. It is inviting online applications to fill up the candidates for the posts of Data Entry Operator posts on a contract basis. Aspirants may send the application form by post before the last date i.e 18th December 2021.
Primary Details Of BECIL DEO Recruitment 2021
Hiring Organization: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
Vacancy count: 80
Job Designation: Store Keeper Clerk, Pharmacist, Upper Division Clerk, Gas Steward, Medical Record Technician, Laboratory Technician, Librarian Grade-III
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Contract
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Notification Date: 7th December 2021
Selection process: Application & Curriculum Vitae Evaluation + supportive documents verification + Personal Interview
Last Date to Submit: 18th December 2021
Job Location: Bangalore
Official Website: www.becil.com
For more opportunities refer to employment news
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Notification 2021
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited is shortly known as BECIL. The latest employment news from the BECIL has declared a new advertisement to choose the candidates. For the vacancies of Data Entry Operator, Supporting Staff posts on a contract basis. There are 80 vacancies are available under this BECIL recruitment 2021. This is a big and good opportunity for job aspirants. So candidates must utilize this chance. Individuals who have completed B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, BBM, BA, 10th from a recognized Board, University are eligible for BECIL DEO Recruitment 2021. In this article, our jobads team provides the details of BECIL Data entry operator notification, Application form, Important dates and etc.
BECIL Technical Staff & Non-Technical Staff Posts in BECIL | Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification For BECIL Vacancies
Candidates must have the following educational qualifications
- Aspirants who have completed B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, BBM, BA, 10th from a recognized Board, University are eligible to apply for BECIL Supporting Staff Jobs.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience is required for this job role.
- Kindly go through the official BECIL DEO Notification 2021 to know more details of eligibility.
- For Data Entry Operators (skilled) – 40 Years
- Supporting staff (Unskilled) – 30 Years.
BECIL Data Entry Operator Vacancies 2021
The vacancy details are given below
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Store Keeper Clerk||03||Rs.23,100/-|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)/ Data Entry Operator (DEO)||36||Rs.24,100/-|
|Medical Record Technician||02||Rs.24,800/-|
BECIL DEO Application Form 2021
Before the closing date candidates may submit the offline application forms i.e 18th December 2021. And download the application form from the official website i.e becil.com and fill it with necessary details send it to the below.
How To Apply Steps For BECIL Technical & Non-Technical Staff Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of www.becil.com
- View the BECIL DEO Recruitment 2021 notification (ADVERTISEMENT NO. 97).
- Follow the notification & need to check the eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form.
- Completely fill all the columns in the BECIL Application form.
- And attach all the copies to the form.
- Finally, send it to the given address by post.
- Application & Curriculum Vitae Evaluation + supportive documents verification + Personal Interview
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/ PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Important Dates To Mind
|Notification Date||7th December 2021|
|Last date for the submission of applications||18th December 2021|