BECIL Recruitment 2022 | 96 Medical Lab Technologist, Lab Attendant Posts | Apply offline | Last Date – 28th February 2022 @ becil.com
BECIL MLT Recruitment 2022: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced a notification. According to that notification, BECIL is going to recruit 96 Medical Lab Technologist, Patient Care Coordinators, Radiographers, Phlebotomist & Lab attendants posts. So, the aspirants who are willing to make their career in BECIL can apply to these BECIL Jobs. The aspirants who completed their BSC in MLT and 10+2 with the Science group are eligible to apply for these BECIL MLT jobs from 17th February 2022 to 28th February 2022. These Lab Attendant posts are purely contracted basis.
Stay tuned to jobads to know more updates about BECIL jobs. More details about BECIL MLT Recruitment are mentioned in the below sections.
Summary Of BECIL MLT Recruitment 2022
|Hiring Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Job Designation||Radiographer, Patient Care Coordinator, Medical Lab Technologist, Phlebotomist & Lab Attendant posts|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Basic Pay||As per norms|
|Selection process||Written Test/Interview|
|Application Starting Date||17th February 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form||28th February 2022|
Also, check BECIL Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Jobs
- BSC (MLT), Bachelor’s Degree /10 + 2 with Science and one year experience in the relevant field are eligible to apply for these BECIL Lab Attendant jobs.
- For Radiographer: Up to 45 years.
- Patient Care Coordinator: Not more than 35 years.
- Refer to the official notification to know more details about the age limit.
BECIL Vacancies 2022 & Salary Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary|
|Medical Lab Technologist||51||Rs. 21,970/-|
|Patient Care Coordinator||8||Rs. 21,970/-|
|Lab Attendant||14||Rs. 20,202/-|
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd MLT Jobs
BECIL is going to hire eligible candidates for the posts of Lab Attendant & Medical Lab Technologist. These posts are temporarily based and BECIL is deploying these posts in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. So, wannabes can apply to these BECIL Lab Attendant jobs from 17th February 2022 to 28th February 2022.
Steps To Apply For BECIL Medical Lab Technologist Jobs
- First of all, visit the official site – www.becil.com
- Click on vacancies in the careers.
- Find out BECIL MLT Recruitment 2022 notification.
- Check your eligibility.
- If your profile matches the prescribed eligibility then proceed further.
- Fill out the BECIL Application form.
- Attach all important enclosures.
- Finally, submit the application.
Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office
BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17,
Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P).
- Officials of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited will conduct Tests/ Interviews to select the desirable candidates.
- SC/ST: Rs.450(Rs. 300 extra for every additional post applied)
- For General Category: Rs.750 (Rs. 500 extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC Category: Rs.750(Rs. 500 extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman: Rs.750/-(Rs. 500 extra for every additional post applied)
- Women: Rs.750(Rs. 500 extra for every additional post applied)
- For EWS/PH: Rs.450(Rs. 300 extra for every additional post applied)
- Begining date of Application: 17th February 2022
- Last Date Of Application: 28th February 2022