BMC Lawyer Recruitment 2020: Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai OR Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation has come up with the latest notification to fill the vacancies of Junior Lawyer & Senior Lawyer Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can start to apply for BMC Lawyer Jobs through online mode. According to the BMC MCGM Notification 2020, a total of 150 vacancies are allocated. Job aspirants who have completed LLB Degree from a recognized University are eligible to apply for BMC Jr Lawyer Jobs. From 4th March 2020 to 22nd March 2020 candidates must submit the BMC Online Applications.
Go through our Jobads
Highlights Of BMC Lawyer Recruitment 2020
Hiring Organization: Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai OR Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation
Vacancy count: 150
Job Designation: Junior Lawyer & Senior Lawyer Posts
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: State Govt Jobs
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Starting Date To Apply: 4th March 2020
Salary Details: As per rules
Selection Process: Interview, Document Verification
Last Date to Submit: 22nd March 2020
Official Website: https://portal.mcgm.gov.in/
Also, visit Latest Employment news
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Jobs 2020
Recently Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai has inviting online applications from qualified candidates. Job aspirants who want to start a career in this Dept can avail of this opportunity. Under this BMC Notification, 150 vacancies are available. So aspirants before the last date only must apply for these BMC Job Openings. The starting date to apply MCGM Lawyer Online Applications is 4th March 2020 and the last date to submit the applications will be 22nd March 2020. For more details of MCGM Mumbai Vacancy Details, Eligibility, Apply link follow this entire article.
MCGM Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
- For Senior Lawyer: Completed LLB Posses Sanad of Bar Council 15 Years of work experience with 20 individual cases fought.
- And for Junior Lawyer: Aspirants who have completed LLB Posses Sanad of Bar Council 5 Years of work experience with 7 individual cases fought.
Age Limit For BMC Jobs
- For age limit as given in the BMC Recruitment 2020, refer to the official notification.
BMC Junior Lawyer & Senior Lawyer Vacancy 2020
Overall, there are 150 vacancies are allocated to this job role.
|Name of the post||No of vacancies|
MCGM Junior & Senior Lawyer Jobs Online Application Form
Officials are inviting only online applications. Before the last date only candidates must submit the MCGM Online Applications i.e 22nd March 2020. Here we enclosed some simple steps to apply for BMC Lawyer Vacancies 2020.
Steps To Apply For BMC Senior Lawyer Jobs 2020-21
- Visit the official website of www.portal.mcgm.gov.in
- Search for BMC Lawyer Recruitment 2020.
- Click to download the BMC Lawyer Notification.
- Read all the instructions in the pdf.
- Need to check the eligibility for the desired posts.
- Download the application form
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Pay the application fee, if it is necessary.
- And mail the documents to the given mail id
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates may read the official notification to get more details on BMC online application fees.
Recruiters will select the candidates on the basis
- Document Verification
BMC Vacancies 2020 – Dates To Recall
|Starting Date To Apply||4th March 2020|
|Last Date To Submit||22nd March 2020|