Bank Note Press Dewas Notification 2022 | Apply Online | 81 Jr. Technician & Other Posts | Closing Date: 28th March 2022
BNP Dewas Jr Technician Recruitment 2022: Good news for all job aspirants!! Recently Bank Note Press, Dewas has rolled out an advertisement to fill up the vacancies of Junior Technician (Ink Factory), Junior Technician (Printing), Junior Technician (Electrical/ IT) posts. Skilled and interested candidates can start to apply for Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2022 through online mode. Overall, there is a total of 135 vacancies are available under this BNP Dewas Jr Technician Notification 2022. So, candidates must avail of this chance and apply on or before the last date i.e 28th March 2022.
Go through Employment News of the Week
Info Of BNP Dewas Jr Technician Recruitment 2022
|Hiring Organization||Bank Note Press, Dewas|
|Job Designation||Junior Technician (Ink Factory), Junior Technician (Printing), Junior Technician (Electrical/ IT)|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||ITI, Degree, Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Online Exam, Typing Test, and Stenography Test|
|Basic Salary||Rs.18780 – 103000/-|
|Starting Date To Apply||26th February 2022|
|Last Date To Submit||28th March 2022|
Follow our Jobads website to get more jobs
Eligibility Criteria Of Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2022
Educational Qualification For BNP Dewas Job Openings 2022
- Aspirants who must have completed ITI/ Degree/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from a recognized university are eligible to apply for BNP Dewas Jr Technician Jobs 2022.
- Kindly check the official notification for more details.
- Minimum – 25 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
Bank Note Press, Dewas Vacancy Details 2022
According to the notification a total of 81 vacancies are available. And the post wise vacancy details are as follows.
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||60||Rs.18,780/- – 67,390/-|
|Junior Technician (Printing)||19|
|Junior Technician (Electrical/ IT)||02|
BNP Dewas Jr Technician Vacancy Selection Process
The officials will conduct the following rounds to choose the candidates
- Online Exam,
- Typing Test,
- and Stenography Test
- Contenders must refer to the BNP Dewas Notification 2022 for the application fee.
- Starting Date To Apply – 26th February 2022
- Closing Date To Submit – 28th March 2022
Steps To Apply For Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022
- Initially go to the official website – https://bnpdewas.spmcil.com/
- Find out the link for BNP Dewas Jr Technician Notification 2022.
- Download and read all the instructions in the pdf.
- Check the eligibility criteria for the desired posts.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Make the payment.
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally, save and submit the form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
1. How many vacancies are available under this BNP Dewas Supervisor recruitment 2022?
- There are 81 vacancies are available under this recruitment.
2. What is the last date to submit the BNP Dewas Jr Technician Applications?
- 28th March 2022 will be the last date to submit the BNP Dewas Applications.
3. What is the selection process for this Bank Note Press, Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2022?
- Online Exam, Typing Test, and Stenography Test