Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 | 51 Law Clerk Posts | Last Date 01st October 2019 | Apply Offline @ bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Bombay HC Law Clerk Recruitment 2019: Bombay High Court is inviting offline applications for the position of Law Clerk posts. There are a total of 51 vacant posts are going to be filled through this Bombay HC Law Clerk Recruitment 2019. So, this is the best opportunity for job seekers those who are searching for Maharashtra Govt Jobs. The aspirants who finished their Graduation in LLB with minimum computer knowledge are eligible for these Bombay HC Law Clerk jobs. Eligible candidates can send their Law Clerk applications in a prescribed format. The applications are opened from 16th September 2019 to 01st October 2019.
Check out the Latest Govt job updations and all the details @ jobads
Go through this whole article for more details about Bombay HC Law Clerk Recruitment 2019 like selection process, the application process, educational qualification, how to apply, age limit and Law Clerk Notification PDF links.
Summary Of Bombay HC Law Clerk Recruitment 2019 – 20
|Hiring Organization||Bombay High Court|
|Job Designation||Law Clerk|
|Job location||Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Basic Pay||₹ 20000/-|
|Starting Date Of Application||16th September 2019|
|Application Last date||01st October 2019|
You can also check Maharashtra Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
- The candidates who possessed their LLB or Post Graduation Degree from any Recognized Institute or University with minimum computer knowledge are eligible for these Bombay High Court jobs.
- Furthermore, refer to the official site of the High Court of Bombay.
- The applicants in between the 21 years to 30 years are eligible for these High Court vacancies.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per High Court norms.
Bombay HC Law Clerk Vacancy Details 2019
- Law Clerk – 51 Posts
Bombay High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019
These 51 Bombay High Court jobs are purely contracted basis for Bombay and its bench offices at Nagpur and Aurangabad. Date of Interview will be published in the official Bombay High court portal and officials will send the date and venue through the mail id which is mentioned in the application form. The applications after 01st October 2019, 5: 00 PM are summarily rejected. So, hurry up the candidates and send before the last date. Follow the below steps to apply for Bombay HC Law Clerk Vacancies.
Steps to Apply For Bombay High Court Law Clerk Jobs 2019
- Firstly, visit the High Court of Bombay official site – bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Click on the Recruitment in the MISC tab.
- Search for the Bombay HC Law Clerk Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply to these Bombay HC Law Clerk posts.
- Download and fill the application form.
- Attach needed enclosures.
- Finally, submit the Law Clerk application form successfully.
High Court of Bombay officials will select the candidates through the interview.
Selected applicants will get ₹ 20000/- pm.
- Starting Date for Application: 16th September 2019
- Last Date for Application Submission: 01st October 2019