Bombay High Court Personal Asst Recruitment 2019: Recently Bombay High Court has inviting online applications from the qualified candidates. A total of 71 vacancies are under this Bombay High Court recruitment 2019. Interested candidates can start to apply for Stenographer and Personal Assistant Jobs through online mode only. Candidates who have completed Graduation and ITI from a recognized University are eligible. Between 11th July 2019 to 25th July 2019 candidates may apply for Bombay High Court Steno Jobs.
Subscribe to our Jobads website
By following this article candidates have to know the complete details of Bombay High Court Personal Asst Notification, Bombay High Court Jobs selection process, eligibility, age limit, direct apply link and more.
Overview Of Bombay High Court Personal Asst Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Bombay High Court
Vacancy count: 71
Job Designation: Stenographer & Personal Assistant Posts
Application Mode: Online
Starting Date To Apply: 11th July 2019
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Salary Details: Rs. 9300 – 39100/-
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Official Website: bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Selection Process: Screening/ Written Test and English Typing Test, Viva voce
Last Date to Submit: 25th July 2019
Click on Employment News of the Month
Personal Asst Jobs in Bombay High Court – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification For Bombay High Court Steno Recruitment 2019
- Graduate and ITI completed candidates are eligible for Bombay High Court Personal Asst jobs.
Bombay High Court Personal Asst & Steno Vacancy Details 2019
|Designation||No Of Posts|
- For Stenographer the age limit is: 21 to 38 years
Personal Assistant Posts
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 to 38 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates – 05 years
Bombay High Court Jobs online Application 2019 @ bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply for Bombay High Court Steno jobs through online mode. The last date to submit the online applications is 25th July 2019. Here we have mentioned some simple steps to apply for Bombay High Court Personal Asst vacancies is as follows.
Simple Steps To Apply For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
- Job aspirants must visit the – www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Find the advt link for Bombay High Court Personal Asst Recruitment 2019.
- Download the Bombay High Court notification.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Once again cross-checks the details before to submit.
- Take a hard copy of the form for future reference.
The selection process for this recruitment will be done on the basis of
- Screening/ Written Test and English Typing Test, Viva voce
- Pay application fees – Rs.200 for Steno posts
- And pay the Registration fees – Rs.300 for a personal assistant posts
Dates To Remember
|Starting Date To Apply Online||11th July 2019|
|And the last date to submit the forms||25th July 2019|