BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019: The latest employment news from the Border Security Force has inviting offline applications from qualified candidates. To hire the candidates for the posts of Assistant Commandant in New Delhi. As per the BSF Notification, there is a total of 135 vacancies are allocated for this job role. Eligible aspirants may apply for BSF Jobs 2019 through offline mode. Individuals who have possessed Graduation from a recognized University are eligible for BSF Assistant Commandant Jobs. Starting date to apply for BSF Job openings is 4th July 2019. And the closing date to submit the forms is 8th August 2019.
Focus on jobads.in for more job updates
Job aspirants follow this entire article to get to know the complete information about BSF Assistant Commandant jobs eligibility criteria, age limit, application form, BSF selection procedure, and more.
Overview Of BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Border Security Force
Vacancy count: 135
Job Designation: Assistant Commandant
Application Mode: Offline
Salary Details: Rs.56,100/- Per Month
Employment Type: Full – Time
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: New Delhi
Selection Process: Written Test, PET, PST, Interview, and Personality Test, Medical Examination, Merit
Starting Date To Apply: 4th July 2019
Last Date To Submit: 8th August 2019
Official Website: bsf.nic.in
Have a sharp look on Employment News of the Month
Assistant Commandant Jobs in BSF – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification For BSF Assistant Commandant Jobs 2019
- Candidates who must have possessed Graduation from a recognized University are eligible.
Age Limit For BSF Recruitment 2019
- The maximum age of the candidates should be: 40 Years as on 1st August 2017
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt rules and regulations.
BSF Assistant Commandant Vacancies 2019 | Border Security Force Assistant Commandant Openings 2019
|Name Of The Force||No of Posts|
|Total BSF vacancies||135|
BSF Application Form 2019 @ bsf.nic.in
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these assistant commandant jobs through offline mode. And the download the application form from the official website and fill it with complete details. Lastly, send it to the necessary address.
Easy Steps To Apply For BSF Assistant Commandant Jobs 2019
- Visit the official website – bsf.nic.in
- Click on recruitment under the home page.
- Find the lick for BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019.
- Check the eligibility for the BSF Assistant Commandant jobs.
- Download the application form.
- And fill the form with complete details.
- Attach all the documents to the form.
- Send the forms to the address before the last date.
ITBP, Block No. 4,
New Delhi 110003.
Officials will select the candidates based on the
- Written Test, PET, PST, Interview, and Personality Test, Medical Examination, Merit
- Check the BSF Assistant Commandant notification for more clear information.
Dares To Mind
- Starting Date To Apply: 4th July 2019
- And the last date for the submission: 8th July 2019