Ceeri Recruitment 2019 | 39 Apprentice Posts | Walkin On 18/09/2019 @ ceeri.res.in
CEERI Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Apprentice posts. There are 39 vacant posts are available. So, the candidates who are interested in Central Govt jobs can apply for these CEERI Apprentice jobs. The aspirants who possessed 10 + 2, are eligible for these CEERI Apprentice Vacancies. So, eligible aspirants can attend the walkin interview on 18th September 2019. Therefore, the candidates who are going to appear for the CEERI Apprentice exam have to carry filled application form and all other requisite certificates.
Stay tuned to Jobads to get more Central Govt jobs updates.
In the below sections you can find more CEERI Apprentice job details like educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, walkin details, and CEERI Notification pdf. Hence, the applicants can check the details from here.
Overview Of CEERI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – 20
Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job location||Pilani Rajasthan|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Selection process||Written test/Interview|
|Walkin Dates||18th September 2019|
You can also check Rajasthan Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For CEERI Jobs
- Applicants with 10 + 2 or any equivalent in any stream are eligible for these Apprentice jobs.
- Minimum age limit – 18 years.
- The maximum age limit – 28 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per CEERI norms.
CEERI Apprentice Vacancy Details 2019 – 20
CEERI Apprentice Walkin Details 2019
Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute Apprentice Recruitment notification has released. Interested candidates can attend the walkin on 18th September 2019. Officials will conduct written test and interview to select the suitable Apprentice candidates. So, candidates have to prepare well for the Apprentice examination. Here are the simple steps to apply for CEERI Apprentice Vacancies.
Steps To Apply For Apprentice Posts
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official site – www.ceeri.res.in
- Find out the CEERI Apprentice recruitment 2019 notification.
- Read and check the eligibility.
- If you are eligible for Apprentice posts then apply.
- Fill the application form.
- Take 2 recent photographs.
- Carry needed certificates to the walkin venue.
Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute,
- For the selection of applicants, Officials will perform a written exam and an Interview.
Selected candidates will get an amount of Rs.7000 – 12000 per month.
There is no application fee for these Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute Jobs.
- Walkin Date – 18th September 2019