CEL Executive Recruitment 2019: Central Electronics Limited has released a new job notification for the posts of Executives. It is a modular course for the one-month duration. Interested and eligible candidates can start to apply for CEL Jobs through online mode. Aspirants who have completed a Diploma in Engineering, B.E./B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board are eligible for these posts. As per the CEL Notification 2019, a number of 30 vacancies are available. The last date to submit the applications will be 2nd December 2019.
Refer to Employment News of the Month
Applicants can get the details about CEL Recruitment 2019, Eligibility, Age Limit, Selection process and more are in the below sections.
Overview Of CEL Executive Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Central Electronics Limited
Vacancy count: 30
Job Designation: Executives
Application Mode: Online & Offline
Employment Type: Contract
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Course Fee: Rs.15000 + 18% GST Extra
Official Website: http://www.celindia.co.in/
Last Date To Submit: 2nd December 2019
Selection Process: Interview
Visit Jobads website
Eligibility Details About CEL Executive Job Openings 2019
Educational Qualification For Central Electronics Limited Recruitment 2019
- Candidates who have completed a Diploma in Engineering, B.E./B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board are eligible for these posts.
- Go through the CEL Notification 2019 for more details of eligibility.
- Candidates must check official notification to get to know more details of the age limit.
CEL Executive Vacancy 2019 | CEL 2019 Jobs
|Name Of The Posts||No Of Vacancies|
CEL Vacancies 2019 Online Application Form @ celindia.co.in
Interested and eligible candidates can start to apply for CEL jobs through online mode. And send the hard copies to the given address before the last date i.e 2nd December 2019.
Simple Steps To Apply For CEL Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website @ www.celindia.co.in
- Click on CEL Executive Recruitment 2019.
- Read the notification and check the eligibility.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Save and submit the form.
- Take a hard copy of the form and send the copy to the address.
Note: For postal details, candidates refer to the notification
- Applicants must refer to the CEL Executive Notification 2019.
Dates To Mind
- Last Date To Submit: 2nd December 2019