Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Good News For All Job Aspirants!!! Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway has released a new job advertisement to fill the vacancies of 2562 Apprentice Posts. In accordance with, there is a total of 2562 vacancies are allocated for this job role. Job seekers who want to start a career in Central Railway Dept this is the best path for them. Skilled & Interested candidates can start to apply for Central Railway Recruitment through online mode. The starting date to apply applications is 23rd December 2019 and the last date to submit the applications will be 22nd January 2020.
Go through Jobads website to get more job opportunities
Sketch Of Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Hiring Organization: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway
Job Designation: Apprentice Posts
Vacancy count: 2562
Employment Type: Contract
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Salary Details: As per Norms
Job Location: Maharashtra
Starting Date To Apply: 23rd December 2019
Last Date To Submit: 22nd January 2020
Selection Process: Merit
Official Website: https://www.rrccr.com/Home/Home#
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Notification 2020
Central Railway has invited online applications from qualified candidates. Eligible candidates can start to apply for apprentice jobs through online mode. Based on the merit candidates will be selected. Candidates who have passed 10th Class from a recognized Board are eligible to apply for these posts. Follow this entire article to know more details.
Eligibility Details Of Central Railway Apprentice Job Openings 2020
Educational Qualification For Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- 10th pass or it’s equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Board and also holding National Trade Certificate in the concerned subject.
- Kindly visit the official notification for more details.
- Minimum: 15 years
- Maximum: 24 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Organization.
Central Railway Apprentice Vacancies 2020
According to Central Railway Apprentice notification, 2562 vacancies are available. And the vacancy details is as follows.
- Sr.DEE (TRS) Kurla: 192
- Parel Workshop: 418
Matunga Workshop: 547
- Carriage and Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder: 258
- Kalyan Diesel Shed: 53
- Kurla Diesel Shed: 60
- SR.DEE (TRS) Kalyan: 179
- S&T Workshop, Byculla: 60
- Carriage and Wagon Depot: 73
- Kurduwadi Workshop: 21
- Carriage and Wagon Depot: 122
- TMW Nasik Road: 50
- Electric Loco Shed: 80
- Electric Locomotive Workshop: 118
- Manmad Workshop: 51
- Carriage and Wagon Depot: 31
- Diesel Loco Shed: 121
- Carriage and Wagon Depot: 80
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni: 48
RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment Online Application Form 2019-20
Officials of RRC are inviting online applications from the eligible candidates. Before the last date, only aspirants must submit the application forms. The closing of online applications will be 22nd January 2020.
How To Apply Steps For – Central Railway Apprentice Jobs
- Log on to the official website – www.rrccr.com
- Click on Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- Download and read the notification carefully.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Now, click to submit the form.
- Take a hard copy of the form.
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-
- The selection of the candidates for apprentice posts will be done on the basis of the merit list.
|Starting Date To Apply Online||23rd December 2019|
|Last Date To Submit||22nd January 2020|