CGPSC Notification 2021 | Apply Online | 67 Posts | Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer Vacancies | The Last Date To Submit: 7th October 2021
CGPSC ADPPO Recruitment 2021: Hello Job Seekers!! Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has published a new advertisement to fill up the vacant positions of Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer Posts. As per the CGPSC Notification, a number of 67 posts are available. So, candidates must use this opportunity and apply for CGPSC ADPPO Vacancies. Job aspirants who want to join in this CGPSC Dept this is the best chance for them. Via online mode, only candidates must submit the CGPSC ADPPO Applications. Between 8th September 2021 to 7th October 2021 candidates must submit the CGPSC Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer Application Forms. For more details are given in the below sections.
Also, check Employment News of the Week
Important Details About CGPSC ADPPO Recruitment 2021
|Hiring Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Job Designation||Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer|
|Job category||State Government Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Rs.38,100 – Rs.1,20,400 per month|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Law Degree|
|Selection process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Starting Date||8th September 2021|
|Valid Through||7th October 2021|
Subscribe to our Jobads website
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification For CGPSC Job Openings 2021
- Candidates who must have completed a Bachelor of Law Degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply for CGPSC ADPPO Jobs.
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years as on 01.01.2021
CGPSC Vacancy 2021 | ADPPO Jobs in CGPSC
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer||67 Posts|
Selection Process For CGPSC Jobs 2021
- CGPSC Officials will conduct the Written Exam and Interview to recruit the candidates.
- For General and OBC (Creamy Layer) Candidates – Rs.400/-
- And for SC/ ST and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates – Rs.300/-
- Starting Date to apply: 8th September 2021
- Last Date to submit: 7th October 2021
|Apply Link||Click Here To Apply|
|CGPSC ADPPO Recruitment 2021 Pdf||Download Here|
Simple Steps To Apply For Chhattisgarh PSC Jobs 2021
- Initially, candidates can go to the official website – http://psc.cg.gov.in/
- Click to download CGPSC ADPPO Notification 2021.
- Open it and must read all the instructions in the pdf.
- Have to check the eligibility criteria for the posts.
- Eligible candidates click to apply for the ADPPO jobs.
- Completely fill all the mandatory fields in the form.
- Make the payment.
- Upload the required documents.
- Save & submit the form.
- Take a hard copy of the form for further processing.
1. What is the required qualification to apply for CGPSC Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer Jobs?
- A Bachelor of Law Degree is the required qualification to apply for these posts.
2. What is the salary for CGPSC ADPPO Posts?
- The selected candidates will get Rs.38,100 – Rs.1,20,400 per month.
3. What is the selection process for this CGPSC Recruitment 2021?
- Officials will select the candidates by conducting Written Exam and Interview.