CMOH Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2023 | 26 Vacancies | Closing Date – 31st August 2023 | Download CMOH Notification @ www.wbhealth.gov.in
CMOH Uttar Dinajpur Yoga Instructor Recruitment 2023: The Chief Medical Officer of Health Uttar Dinajpur has released a Job Notification. There are 26 vacancies available for Yoga Instructors (Male and female) at AYUSH HWC under the National AYUSH Mission (NAM). So, individuals waiting for government jobs in West Bengal kindly use this chance of CMOH Uttar Dinajpur Yoga Instructor Recruitment 2023.
Interested candidates should submit their online CMOH Uttar Dinajpur Jobs Application Form on or before the last date. Also, submit the hard copies of documents through Speed Post/ Registered Post to the mentioned address. Go through the below sections to know the Eligibility Criteria, CMOH Uttar Dinajpur Vacancies 2023, Salary, Selection Process, and more.
Also, check out Employment News for more Sarkari Naukri Jobs
Details Of CMOH Uttar Dinajpur Notification 2023
|Organization Name||Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Uttar Dinajpur|
|Post Name||Yoga Instructor (Male, Female) at AYUSH HWC under National AYUSH Mission (NAM)|
|Vacancy Count||26 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||31st August 2023|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Mode of Application||Online|
CMOH Uttar Dinajpur Yoga Instructor Vacancies 2023
|Name of the Posts||Post Count|
|Male Yoga Instructor at AYUSH HWC under National AYUSH Mission||
|Female Yoga Instructor at AYUSH HWC under National AYUSH Mission||
- Aspirants should be passed Secondary/ Madhyamik
- Should done One year of Yoga and Naturopathy
- Certificate/ Degree/ Diploma course run by the West Bengal Council of Yoga and Naturopathy (WBCYN).
- The candidate must be registered with WBCYN.
- Must be a permanent resident of West Bengal
- Also, must have knowledge of the local language
Go through the Jobads website to know the job updates
CMOH Uttar Dinajpur Yoga Instructor Jobs 2023 – Age Limit
Age Limit (As of 1st January 2023): 40 Years
- Secondary/ Madhyamik examination (Proportionate marks will be considered) maximum marks – 15
- Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in Yoga of at least 1 (one) year duration, maximum marks – 15
- Demonstration, maximum marks – 10
- Interview, maximum marks – 10
Salary details for CMOH Uttar Dinajpur Yoga Instructor Recruitment 2023 are as follows,
- Yoga Instructor (Male): Rs. 8,000 (32 sessions @ Rs. 250 Per Session)
- Yoga Instructor (Female): Rs. 5,000 (20 sessions @ Rs. 250 Per Session)
- Application fees (Non-refundable) of Rs. 100.00 (Rupees One hundred) only for General category candidates and Rs.50.00 (Rupees Fifty) only for the Reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B).
- Fee must be submitted through Online mode only.
Address to submit the hard copies
Chief Medical Officer of Health (Uttar Dinajpur),
Uttar Dinajpur, Pin code – 733130.
Check and download the CMOH Uttar Dinajpur Yoga Instructor Notification 2023 PDF