CPCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020: The latest notification has released by Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL), as an agency of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation. The officials are inviting the eligible applicants for 21 different Trade Apprentice Jobs with 92 vacancies to recruit in this CPCL Trade Apprentice Notification 2020. The enthusiastic aspirants who have 10th/12th/Diploma/MBA/CA/MCA qualifications should apply for this Trade Apprentice Posts on a contract basis. Via Online mode, only candidates must submit the CPCL Online Applications. The last date for submission of the online application will be 17th January 2020.
Study the below sections for the clear details of CPCL Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2020 like educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, Application details. And candidates refer Jobads site daily for the latest updates of job notifications.
Summary For CPCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)|
|Job Location||Manali, Chennai|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Starting date to Apply||6th January 2020|
|Last Date To Submit||17th January 2020|
Candidates refer Employment News Of the Week for more details
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) Notification 2020
The CPCL Organization has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Posts on a contract basis. So candidates, be ready to apply for this Trade Apprentice Posts with 92 vacancies. Candidates who are waiting to secure Tamilnadu Govt Jobs can apply for these different CPCL posts. If candidates want to know about this notification can go to the official notification and find eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, and other details in the below sections.
Eligibility Criteria For CPCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Enthusiastic candidates should have 10th/12th/Diploma/MBA/CA/MCA qualifications from a recognized university/institution/board.
- Aspirants must check official notification to know for any other details of qualifications and experiences to apply for these job roles.
Age Limit For CPCL Recruitment 2020
- The candidate age limits should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 24 years as on 1st December 2019.
- For the age relaxation details or any other details of age limits of candidates can check at the official notification and then apply for these vacancies.
Vacancy Details of CPCL Trade Apprentice Job Openings 2020
|Post Name||No Of Vacancies|
|Mechanic (Ref.& AC)||03|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||05|
|Food Production (Genl.)||02|
|Mechanic-cum-Operator Elect. Com. System||02|
|Executive (Human Resource)||03|
|Executive (Computer Science)||07|
|Executive (Finance & Accounts)||01|
|Office Assistant (Skill Certificate Holders)||02|
|Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch) (Skill Certificate Holders)||02|
|Storekeeper (Fresher Apprentice)||02|
|Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentice)||02|
CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 | Application Details For CPCL Vacancies
The notice for 92 vacancies has declared by Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL). Of various Trade Apprentice posts, the interested applicants have to apply online. The application form should submit before 17th January 2020. Please go to the official notification pdf link given below for more information about the application form. To apply for CPCL Trade Apprentice Posts, observe the following steps.
Easy Steps To Apply For CPCL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020
- Visit the official site – https://www.cpcl.co.in/
- Click on the People & Careers/Recruitment Drive options.
- Find the CPCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification.
- Check and overview the eligibility details.
- Eligible applicants can apply online for these Trade Apprentice posts.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Verify the application form online before submitting the application.
- Submit the application before the last date.
- Check out the official notification to view the details of the application fee and apply for the above posts.
- Starting Date To Apply – 6th January 2020
- Last Date To Submit – 17th January 2020