CSIR CECRI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute has published a notification on a contract basis. There are 53 vacancies are available for Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts. So, the aspirants who are eagerly waiting for TamilNadu Govt Jobs. Don’t miss the chance of applying for CSIR CECRI Apprentice Notification 2020. The Starting Date of Submission of Applications is 18th December 2020 and the last date to submit the applications will be 31st December 2020. The candidate should be completed Diploma in Engineering or Technology are eligible to apply for CSIR CECRI Recruitment 2020.
Candidates take a look on the below sections, which are mentioned the clear details of CSIR CECRI Apprentice Posts 2020 like eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, and interview details. Refer Jobads to know plenty of job opportunities, which are job seekers can utilize in the present days.
Summary For CSIR CECRI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Name of the organization||CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute|
|Job Designation||Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date of Submission of Applications||18th December 2020|
|Last date to submit the applications||31st December 2020|
|Stipend||Rs.6732/- to Rs.7574/-|
To get more details of Government Jobs, visit Employment News
CSIR CECRI Apprentice Jobs 2020
CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute has announced the latest notification for job searchers. The candidates hurry up to apply for Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts. Before applying this CSIR CECRI Apprentice Jobs 2020 for applicants must register in the apprentice webs portal. To get more details about the registration, look at the official notification pdf which is given in the below sections.
Eligibility Criteria For CSIR CECRI Apprentices Posts 2020
- Candidate should complete a Diploma in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university.
- The interested candidates who have passed out trainees in the particular trade of NCVT pattern designated by Director General of Employment & Training (D.G.E.&T).
- For further more detailed information about CSIR CECRI Posts, go through the official notification.
- Candidates must have the minimum age is not less than 14 years as per Apprentice rules
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years of relaxation.
- Persons with disabilities: 10 years of relaxation.
- And for OBC – Non-Creamy Layer Candidates: 3 years relaxation
CSIR CECRI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Trade (ITI) Apprenticeship Training||41|
|Technician(Diploma) Apprenticeship Training||12|
CSIR CECRI Apprentice Job Openings 2020 Application Details
First of all, candidates must register in the apprentice web portal. And the last date to submit the offline applications will be 31st December 2020 to the given address. If you are qualified for the posts then apply for CSIR CECRI vacancies.
Steps to Apply For CSIR CECRI Apprentice Vacancies 2020
- Visit the official site – https://www.cecri.res.in/
- Click on the Recruitment in the opportunities button.
- Find the CSIR CECRI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification.
- Check the details of the eligibility
- If you match the eligibility criteria,
- Register in the apprentice webs portal i.e www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Then start to fill the application form.
- Attach the appropriate documents and credentials with the application form.
- Finally, send the documents to the mentioned address.
The Administrative Officer,
CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
Karaikudi – 630 003.
- No application fee
- All original Certificates, Testimonials, and Mark sheets
- Passport size photograph
- Date of birth (copy of SSLC/HSC)
- Aadhar Card
- Filled Application Form
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting Date to Apply – 18th December 2020
- And the last date for the submission of applications – 31st December 2020
Here Download CSIR CECRI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification pdf