CSIR CECRI Apprentice Recruitment 2019: CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute has published a notification on a contract basis. There are 25 vacancies are available for Trade (ITI) Apprenticeship Training & Technician(Diploma) Apprenticeship Training posts. So, the aspirants who are eagerly waiting for TamilNadu Govt Jobs. Don’t miss the chance of applying for CSIR CECRI Apprentice Notification 2019. The walk-in interview dates & time for ITI Apprentice is on 8th January 2020 at 9:00 A.M. and for Diploma Apprentice is on 9th January 2020 at 9 A.M. The candidate should be completed Diploma in Engineering or Technology are eligible to apply for CSIR CECRI Recruitment 2019.
Candidates take a look on the below sections, which are mentioned the clear details of CSIR CECRI Apprentice Posts 2019 like eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, and walk-in-interview details. Refer Jobads to know plenty of job opportunities, which are job seekers can utilize in the present days.
Summary For CSIR CECRI Apprentice Recruitment 2019-20
|Name of the organization||CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute|
|Job Designation||Trade (ITI) Apprenticeship Training & Technician(Diploma) Apprenticeship Training posts|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Date Of Walkin for Trade (ITI) Apprenticeship Training||8th January 2020|
|Date Of Walkin for Technician(Diploma) Apprenticeship Training||9th January 2020|
|Stipend||Rs.5891/- to Rs.7574/-|
To get more details of Government Jobs, visit Employment News
CSIR CECRI Apprentice Jobs 2019-20
CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute has announced the latest notification for job searchers. The candidates hurry up to apply for Trade (ITI) Apprenticeship Training & Technician(Diploma) Apprenticeship Training posts. Before applying this CSIR CECRI Apprentice Jobs 2019 for applicants must register in the apprentice webs portal. To get more details about the registration, look at the official notification pdf which is given in the below sections.
Eligibility Criteria For CSIR CECRI Apprentices Posts 2019-20
- Candidate should complete a Diploma in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university.
- The interested candidates who have passed out trainees in the particular trade of NCVT pattern designated by Director General of Employment & Training (D.G.E.&T).
- Ex-Apprentices or existing Apprentices from any organization/firm are not eligible to apply.
- For further more detailed information about CSIR CECRI Posts, go through the official notification.
- Candidates must have the minimum age is not less than 14 years as per Apprentice rules
- For SC/ST candidates – 19 years (5 years relaxation)
- For OBC candidates – 17 years (3 years relaxation)
- And for PWD candidates – 24 years (10 years relaxation).
CSIR CECRI Apprentice Recruitment 2019-20 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Category||Vacancies|
|Trade (ITI) Apprenticeship Training|| UR – 03
OBC – 04
SC – 02
ST – 03
EWS – 05
|Technician(Diploma) Apprenticeship Training|| UR – 05
SC – 02
CSIR CECRI Apprentice Job Openings 2019-20 Application Details
First of all, candidates must register in the apprentice web portal. Then attend the interview on the mentioned dates. For each category post, the officials of CSIR CECRI has issued different interview dates. If you are qualified for the posts search your assigned date for the position before attending the interview for CSIR CECRI vacancies.
Steps to Apply For CSIR CECRI Apprentice Vacancies 2019-20
- Visit the official site – https://www.cecri.res.in/
- Click on the Recruitment in the opportunities button.
- Find the CSIR CECRI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Check the details of the eligibility
- If you match the eligibility criteria,
- Register in the apprentice webs portal i.e www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Then start to fill the application form.
- Attach the appropriate documents and credentials with the application form.
- Finally, attend the walk-in-interview along with the prescribed documents.
CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
- No application fee
- The candidate will be selected on their performance in the walk-in-interview
Important Documents To Carry
- All original Certificates, Testimonials, and Mark sheets
- Passport size photograph
- Date of birth (copy of SSLC/HSC)
- Aadhar Card
- Filled Application Form
Walk-in-Interview Dates To Remember
- Interview Date for Trade (ITI) Apprenticeship Training – 8th January 2020
- Interview Date for Technician(Diploma) Apprenticeship Training – 9th January 2020
Here Download CSIR CECRI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification pdf