CSIR CFTRI Scientist Recruitment 2020: The directors of CSIR Central Food Technologies Research Institute (CFTRI) released the latest notification for job seekers. Candidates who are looking for Karnataka Govt Jobs can apply for this CSIR CFTRI Notification 2020. In this recruitment, aspirants can apply for 31 Scientist, Senior Scientist, and Principal Scientist posts. Eligible candidates should be completed BE/BTech/ME/MTech or Ph.D. can apply for this CSIR CFTRI Scientist Notification 2020. Before the last date, 6th February 2020 to submit the online application form.
Here Jobads website provides all updates of job notifications.
Summary Of CSIR CFTRI Scientist Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||CSIR Central Food Technologies Research Institute (CFTRI)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection process||Merit, Written Test/ Interview|
|Job Designation||Scientist, Senior Scientist, and Principal Scientist posts|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|No Of Vacancies||31|
|Starting Date||8th January 2020|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Closing Date To Submit||6th February 2020|
|Salary||Rs. 94,253/- to Rs. 1,67,935/-|
Get more updates, visit Daily Employment News
CSIR Central Food Technologies Research Institute Notification 2020
The new notification has revealed by the directors of CSIR Central Food Technologies Research Institute. The officials want to require for 31 Scientist, Senior Scientist, and Principal Scientist jobs. So, eligible candidates never miss this golden opportunity and to be ready to apply for this CSIR CFTRI Scientist jobs. The following sections contain the eligibility criteria, age limit, application details, selection process, and other details of this recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria For CSIR CFTRI Scientist Recruitment 2020
- Job aspirants must have BE/BTech/ME/MTech or Ph.D. qualifications from a recognized university/institution.
- See the official notification for more details of any other qualifications or any experiences.
- The candidate’s age limit to apply for these posts as on 6th February 2020
- Minimum Age – 32 years
- Maximum Age – 45 years
- The age relaxation will depend on the rules of government and see the official notification.
CSIR CFTRI Scientist Vacancy Details 2020
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancies|
To get more information about vacancy details refer to the official notification.
CSIR CFTRI Scientist Application Form 2020
CSIR CFTRI invites online applications from the eligible candidates who are bright, enthusiastic, and qualified researchers in Food Science & Technology. Thus, the interested must apply for this CSIR CFTRI job openings through online mode and send the documents to the given address. Fill the required fields of the application form and submit before the last date 6th February 2020. Continue the following steps to apply for this recruitment.
Steps To Apply For CSIR CFTRI Scientist Job openings 2020
- Visit the official site – https://www.cftri.res.in/
- Click on the Recruitment tab.
- Find the CSIR CFTRI Scientist Recruitment 2020 notification.
- Check the clear guidance of the eligibility/selection process.
- If the instructions are suitable, then apply online for these posts.
- Attach the supportive reports & documents with the application form.
- Check the fields of the application form before submitting it.
- Finally, save and submit the application form.
- And send the hard copy & documents to the mentioned address.
Recruitment Cell (E-I Section),
CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute,
Mysuru – 570 020,
Selection Process For CSIR CFTRI posts
- Written Test
- For General Candidates – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD/Regular CSIR Employees/Women/Abroad Candidates – No application fee
Salary Details For CSIR CFTRI vacancies 2020
|Senior Scientist||Rs. 1,09,016/-|
|Principal Scientist||Rs. 1,67,935/-|
- Commencement Date of Online Applications – 8th January 2020
- Ending date To Submit of Online Applications – 6th February 2020
- Last Date of Hard Copy Applications – 21st February 2020