CUK Non Teaching Recruitment 2019: Central University of Karnataka has come up with the latest job advertisement to fill the vacant positions of Non-Teaching (AE, Security Officer, Personal Assistant, Nursing Officer, UDC, Pharmacist, Driver, MTS & Other posts). Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the Central University of Karnataka Jobs through online mode. As per the CUK Notification 2019, a number of 59 vacancies are available. Job seekers who must have completed 10th / 12th / 10+2/ Degree/ Master Degree/ Engineering from a recognized board or university are eligible to apply for CUK Non Teaching vacancies 2019. Between 6th September 2019 to 5th October 2019 candidates may apply for Central University of Karnataka Jobs.
Stay Tuned On Jobads.in
Applicants can get the information about Central University of Karnataka Recruitment 2019, educational qualification, age limit, direct online link, application fee & important dates read this entire article.
Highlights Of CUK Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Central University of Karnataka
Advt Number: 24/2019
Vacancy count: 59
Job Designation: Non-Teaching (AE, Security Officer, Personal Assistant, Nursing Officer & Other) Posts
Employment Type: Full Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Official Website: www.cuk.ac.in
Starting Date To Apply: 6th September 2019
Selection Process: written test/skill test/trade test
Job Location: Kalaburagi (Karnataka)
Salary Details: As Per The Govt Rules
Last Date To Submit: 5th October 2019
Applicants must refer to the Employment News of the Week
Central University of Karnataka Jobs 2019 | Eligibility Details Of CUK AE Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification For CUK vacancies 2019
Eligible candidates must have the following educational qualifications
- 10th / 12th / 10+2/ Degree/ Master Degree/ Engineering from a recognized board or university
- Minimum age is: 18 years
- Maximum age is: 35 years
- Please check the CUK Non Teaching notification to get the clear information.
CUK Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details | Central University of Karnataka Notification 2019
According to the CUK notification 2019, there are 59 vacancies are available.
- Private Secretary (UR-2) – 02
- Estate Officer (UR) – 01
- Asst. Engineer (UR) – 01
- Personal Assistant (UR-03) – 03
- LDC – 14
- Laboratory Attendant – 06
- MTS/ Peon/Officer Attendant – 04
- To get clear information about vacancy details candidates must refer to the official notification.
Central University of Karnataka Online Application Form 2019
Karnataka Officials are inviting online applications. And the closing date to submit the application forms will be 5th October 2019. Here we have mentioned some simples steps to apply for CUK jobs is as follows.
Important Steps To Apply For – Central University of Karnataka Recruitment 2019
- Visit – www.cuk.ac.in
- Click on CUK Non Teaching Recruitment 2019.
- Download the Central University of Karnataka Notification 2019.
- Open and read carefully.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Before click to submit the form once again check the details,
- Save and submit the form.
- UR/OBC/EWS candidates – Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – Nil
Officials will choose the candidates on the basis of
- written test/skill test/trade test
CUK Non Teaching Jobs 2019 – Important Dates To Remember
|Date of Commencement of Online Application||6th September 2019|
|Last date of submission of online Application||5th October 2019|