Dakshin Dinajpur District Recruitment 2020 | Walkin interview on 4th March 2020 @ddinajpur.nic.in
Dakshin Dinajpur District VRP Recruitment 2020: West Bengal State Rural Development Agency, Dakshin Dinajpur District Social Audit Unit has released the notification for the recruitment of Village Resource Persons(VRP) Posts. Those who are interested in West Bengal Govt Jobs can use this opportunity. There a total of 204 Dakshin Dinajpur District vacancies released for candidates who have completed 10th standard or any equivalent degree from a recognized university can apply for this Dakshin Dinajpur District Village Resource Persons Notification. West Bengal State Rural Development Notification invites offline applications for the eligible youth of SHG underneath NRLM. Interested candidates can check their eligibility, age limit, selection process, salary details, etc in the description below.
Subscribe to Jobads for more Government Job updates
Highlights of Dakshin Dinajpur District VRP Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||West Bengal State Rural Development Agency|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Village Resource Persons|
|Salary||Refer to the official notification|
|Age Limit||Above 18 years|
|Job Location||Dakshin Dinajpur, West Bengal|
|Selection Process||Walkin interview|
|Starting Date to apply||18th February 2020|
|Last date to apply||4th March 2020|
|Walkin interview date||4th March 2020|
Check the latest Employment News
Village Resource Persons Notification 2020
Dakshin Dinajpur District VRP Notification has issued a latest notification to fill the VRP Vacancy 2020. Interested and eligible candidates are attending the walk in interview on 4th March 2020. Applicants are shortlisted based on the test and interview. The selected candidates shall be working with the organization for two consecutive financial years only.
Eligibility criteria for Dakshin Dinajpur District VRP Jobs
- Candidates who passed 10th standard or any equivalent from a recognized board are eligible to apply for Dakshin Dinajpur District VRP Posts.
- The applicants should already have worked under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. in order to apply for Dakshin Dinajpur District Recruitment.
- The applicant should be youth and above 18 years for Dakshin Dinajpur Recruitment.
Dakshin Dinajpur District VRP Vacancies 2020
Application Form of Dakshin Dinajpur District Posts
Before applying for the Dakshin Dinajpur District Jobs the candidate should fulfill all the eligibility criteria. The eligible candidate shall now be applicable to fill the application form offline. The Dakshin Dinajpur district application form starts from 18th February 2020 and ends on 4th March 2020.
Steps to apply for VRP Posts in Dakshin Dinajpur District
- Visit the official Dakshin Dinajpur District Website www.ddinajpur.nic.in
- On the home page itself, you will find the Dakshin Dinajpur District Notification link.
- Read the full details and verify your eligibility for Dakshin Dinajpur District VRP Recruitment.
- Download the application form and fill all the details required.
- Enclose the form with necessary documents and send it to the respective Block Development Officer through speed post or registered post.
- Take the printout of the application form for future correspondence.
Office of the Respective Block Development Officer,
Dakshin Dinajpur District,
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the walkin interview along with a test to check their reading, writing and analytical skills.
- Refer to the official Dakshin Dinajpur District VRP Recruitment notification.
- Starting date to apply- 18th February 2020
- Last date to submit the form- 4th March 2020
- Walkin interview date- 4th March 2020