DCIL Trainee Recruitment 2019: Dredging Corporation of India Limited has inviting qualified candidates for the posts of Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineer, Trainee Electrical Officer, NCV (Trainees) (GP Rating) and Instrument Engineer (Flying Squad). Eligible candidates may apply for DCIL jobs through online mode. There are a total of 42 vacancies are available. DCIL Applications start from 24th July 2019 and ends with 7th August 2019. Aspirants who must have passed 10th, BE or B Tech from a recognized University are eligible for DCIL jobs.
Also, visit Employment News
For more details about Dredging Corporation of India Limited Notification 2019 eligibility, age limit, application fee, selection process, and more follow this entire article.
Important Details Of DCIL Trainee Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Dredging Corporation of India Limited
Job Designation: Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineer, Trainee Electrical Officer & Other Posts
Vacancy count: 42
Employment Type: Contract
Application Mode: Online
Selection Process: Written Test, Interview
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Salary Details: Rs.10,000 – 25000
Job Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Starting Date To Apply: 12th August 2019
Official Website: dredge-india.nic.in
Last Date to Submit: 7th August 2019
Subscribe to our Jobads.in
Dredging Corporation of India Limited Notification 2019 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification For DCIL Trainee Jobs 2019
- 10th/ should have completed 4 years Degree in Marine Engineering and Must have completed Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from Institutes approved by D.G. Shipping
- For clear details about the DCIL vacancies, educational qualifications check the notification.
- Trainee Electrical Officer – 30 Years
- NCV(Trainees) (GP Rating) – 25 Years
- Instrument Engineer (Flying Squad) – 35 Years
- Please refer to the DCIL Trainee notification get to know more information.
Trainee Jobs in DCIL | DCIL Trainee, Engineer & Other Posts
There are 42 vacancies are available under this DCIL recruitment 2019.
- Dredge Cadets – 10 Posts
- Trainee Marine Engineer – 10
- Trainee Electrical Officer – 10
- NCV (Trainees) (GP Rating) – 10
- Instrument Engineer (Flying Squad) – 2
DCIL Engineer Jobs Online Application Form 2019
Officials are inviting online applications from the eligible candidates. So candidates can start to apply for these jobs on or before the last date i.e 7th August 2019.
Easy Steps To Apply For Dredging Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019
- Check the official website – www.dredge-india.nic.in
- Find the advt link for DCIL Trainee Recruitment 2019.
- Hit on it.
- Need to check the eligibility criteria for the desired posts.
- Click to apply online.
- Enter all the details in the form.
- Upload the details.
- Recheck the given details.
- Submit the form & take a hard copy of the application.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Nil
Recruiters will choose the candidates based on the
- Written Test, Interview
- Starting Date To Apply Online Applications – 12th August 2019
- And the last date For The Submission – 7th August 2019