DEI Non Teaching Recruitment 2019: Dayalbagh Educational Institute has inviting offline applications from the eligible candidates. Interested and eligible aspirants can start to apply for DEI recruitment through offline mode only. There are 106 vacancies are allocated for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts. This is a good and best opportunity for job aspirants. Candidates must utilize this chance. The last date to submit the DEI Non-Teaching Applications forms is 8th July 2019. For more clear information about DEI Notification, Jobs follow this article.
Have a look at Employment news
Primary Details Of DEI Non Teaching Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Dayalbagh Educational Institute
Vacancy count: 106
Job Designation: Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
Employment Type: Contract Basis
Salary Details: Rs.10,000 – 1,44,200 per month
Application Mode: Offline
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Starting Date To Apply: 31st May 2019
Selection process: Seminar-cum-Presentation/ Aptitude/ Trade Test and Interview
Last Date to Submit: 8th July 2019
Official Website: www.dei.ac.in
Stay Tuned On Govt Jobs in UP for more jobs.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Notification 2019 @ dei.ac.in
Dayalbagh Educational Institute is known as DEI. It has published the latest recruitment notification to select the aspirants for the posts of Teaching and Non-Teaching. The selection process for DEI Non Teaching Recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of Seminar-cum-Presentation/ Aptitude/ Trade Test and Interview. After that, the selected candidates will be placed in Uttar Pradesh. Job aspirants who are waiting for DEI Teaching Jobs before the last date through offline mode. Job seekers who want to start a career in Dayalbagh Educational Institute this is a good opportunity for them. The closing date for the submission of offline application forms is 8th July 2019. check jobads website to get more govt jobs.
DEI Teaching & Non Teaching Vacancies – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification For DEI Recruitment 2019
Candidates must have the following educational qualification
- 8th, 10th, 10+2, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree in relevant discipline.
- Applicants check the DEI Non Teaching notification.
Age Limit For DEI Non Teaching Jobs
- Please refer to the DEI Teaching notification for the age limitation and relaxation.
DEI Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancy Details 2019 | Apply For 106 DEI Jobs
No Of Vacancies: 106
- Teaching Posts – 22 Posts
- Non-Teaching Posts – 84
Application Form For Teaching & Non Teaching Vacancies
Officials are inviting offline applications from the eligible aspirants. Candidates may apply for these jobs through offline mode before the last date i.e 8th July 2019. Download the application form from the official website and fill it with complete details & send the forms to the necessary address.
Simple Steps To Apply For Dayalbagh Educational Institute Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website of www.dei.ac.in
- Click on Notices under the homepage.
- View the DEI Teaching & Non Teaching Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Download the notification and read it properly.
- Applicants need to check the eligibility.
- Download the DEI application form.
- Fill all the columns in the application form.
- Attach all the self-attested copies to the form.
- Candidates can send the application forms separately i.e Teaching and Nonteaching posts.
- Finally, send the documents to the given postal address before the last date i.e 8th July 2019.
Details Of Postal
Dayalbagh Educational Institute,
Dayalbagh, Agra-282 005,
|Post Name||Category||SR/SC/OBC etc|
- Seminar-cum-Presentation/ Aptitude/ Trade Test and Interview
DEI Non Teaching Vacancies – Dates To Mind
|Starting Date To Apply||31st May 2019|
|Last Date For the submission||8th July 2019|