Delhi University Vacancy 2021: Hii Job Aspirants!! Recently National Testing Agency (NTA), Delhi University has published a notification to fill the vacant Non-Teaching Posts like Junior Assistant, Telephone Operator & Other vacancies. Under this Delhi University Notification 2021, a total of 1145 vacancies are available. So candidates must use this opportunity and apply for this Delhi University Recruitment 2021. Aspirants who are looking for Govt Jobs in Delhi can apply for this Delhi University Recruitment 2021. Officials are inviting online applications from the eligible candidates. And the last date for the submission of applications will be 16th March 2021.
You can also check UP Employment news of the week
Details Of Delhi University Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021
|Hiring Organisation||NTA Delhi University|
|Job Designation||Non-Teaching Posts (Junior Assistant, Telephone Operator & Other vacancies)|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Assessment, Interview|
|Pay Scale||As per rules|
|Closing date for submission of application||16th March 2021|
For more job updates follow Jobads site daily
Easy Steps To Apply For Delhi University Recruitment 2021
- Go to https://ramanujancollege.ac.in/
- Find out the link for Non- Teaching posts in Delhi.
- Click to download the pdf.
- Read it carefully.
- Eligible candidates apply for the posts.
- Fill the required fields in the form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee, if it is necessary.
- Save and submit the form.
- Take a hard copy of the form for future references.
DU Senior Design Fellow Jobs 2019: The University of Delhi has published an official notification for Senior Design Fellow and Junior Design Fellow jobs. Applicants who are interested in this Delhi University Recruitment 2019 can send your filled offline application form in the prescribed format on or before the final date that is 10th June 2019. Applicants can get the application format from the official website du.ac.in only.
Keep following Govt jobs in Delhi for more updates.
Highlights Of Delhi University Jobs 2019
|Hiring Organisation||Delhi University|
|Job Designation||Senior Design Fellow and Junior Design Fellow jobs|
|Job Category||Govt jobs|
|Employment Type||Contract Basis|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25,000 – 75,000/-|
|Closing date for submission of application||10th June 2019|
Also, check Employment news of this week
Delhi University Senior Design Fellow Jobs | Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification Details
- Senior Design Fellow: Applicants should have completed the Post Graduation in respective subjects like Applied Electronics (Embedded Systems, Internet of Things) is needed for Delhi University Recruitment 2019.
- Junior Design Fellow: Graduation in Mechanical Engineering or Graduate in Applied Electronics (Embedded Systems, Internet of Things) for Delhi University Senior Design Fellow vacancies.
- Refer official Delhi University Notification 2019 for age limit and relaxation details. Check More Government jobs in India
Vacancy Details For DU Jobs
|Post Name||Subject Name||Number Of Posts|
|Senior Design Fellow||Industrial Design||02|
|Junior Design Fellow||Mechanical Engineering||01|
du.ac.in Junior Design Fellow Application Form
Delhi Univesity Design Innovation Centre (DUDIC) Recruitment board has declared a recruitment notification for Senior Design Fellow and Junior Design Fellow job roles. Applicants can find the application format for Delhi University Recruitment in the official website of Delhi University that is du.ac.in. Do not forget to send the application form for Delhi University Junior Design Fellow jobs before the last date that is 10th June 2019. Refer our site Jobads
Design Innovation Centre,
University of Delhi,
Room no – 106, Chhatra Marg,
New Delhi – 110007.
Steps To Apply For DU Vacancies
- Refer the official website of Delhi University Recruitment that is du.ac.in
- Find the Design Fellow job notification for DU Recruitment 2019.
- Get the eligibility details for Delhi University Senior Design Fellow jobs.
- Start to fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Finally, send it to the address before the final date that is 10th June 2019.
The Recruitment process which is used to select the candidates for Delhi University Recruitment 2019 is described below.
Important Dates For Delhi University Vacancies
All candidates are requested to send the application form before the final date i.e 10th June 2019. The application form includes
- A cover letter with career objective.
- A project proposal for an innovative product/process design.
- Current updated CV.
- A Short portfolio.
Delhi University Notification 2019: Delhi University Recruitment board invited applications to fill various posts like Middle-level Consultant, Data Analyst, Middle-level cyber Security LMS, and ERP Consultant, Junior Consultant, Entry Level Management Trainee, Network Analyst trainee on a contract basis. Contract is for a period of six months. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for Delhi University Jobs through offline mode only. Willing contenders start applying for these DU Jobs from 17th January 2019. For more details about Delhi University Job openings such as selection process, Important dates, important links, How to apply, Eligibility criteria, Application fees, follow this notification completely.
Check More Government jobs in India
Overview Of Delhi University Recruitment 2019
|Hiring Organisation||Delhi University|
|Job Designation||Middle-level Consultant, Data Analyst, Middle-level cyber Security LMS, and ERP Consultant, Junior Consultant, Entry Level Management Trainee, Network Analyst trainee|
|Job Category||Government jobs|
|Employment Type||Contract Basis|
|Selection Process||Written test/ interview|
|Basic Salary||25000/- to 50000/-|
|Starting date of Application Form||17th January 2019|
|Valid Through||8th February 2019|
Also, Check Employment news of this week
Delhi University Recruitment 2019 @ du.ac.in
Delhi University or DU is a public central university, well known for its high standards in teaching and research. The main motto of Delhi University is ‘Nishtha Dhriti Satyam’ means Dedication, Steadfastness and Truth. DU Recruitment 2019 has released an official notification for the candidates on 17th January 2019 with the advertisement number SOL/Estab.II/2019/1380. Eligible job aspirants can start applying for this Delhi University Jobs 2019 on or before 8th February 2019. The DU officials are accepting the applications through offline mode only.
The candidates have to fill the application form from official website. Then, take the print out of the submitted application form, enclose all the required documents and send to the below-mentioned address. There are 8 posts are available in DU Recruitment. The contenders who are selected for these Cyber Security and Data Analyst job openings, those will get an attractive salary package. For more information regarding the Delhi University Recruitment, visit the official link. For more job updates refer our site Jobads
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi University Cyber Security Consultant Notification 2019
Educational Qualification For DU Jobs
Here we are providing the minimum educational qualification for Delhi University Recruitment 2019.
- The candidates who are having MBA/10- 15 years of experience in operations and purchase/ Knowledge of IPR and ICT are eligible for Middle-Level Consultant post.
- MCA/ MSc (CS/statistics)/ Diploma in Big Data Analyst/ 1-2 years of experience in Big data storage and Manipulation are eligible for Data Analyst.
- MCA/ B.tech (CS) or equivalent degree from a recognized university/ 3-5 year of experience in reputed University are eligible for Middle-Level Cyber Security LMS and ERP Consultant post.
- Graduation in commerce/ Tally/ GST, Income tax settlement/ experience in ERP projects is eligible for Junior Consultant post.
- MBA (Finance or Administration)/ Tally and Xls working experience candidates are eligible for Entry Level Management Trainee post.
- B.E/ B.tech/ Diploma in IT/ Telecom/ Electronics/ 2-3 years of experience candidates are eligible for Network Analyst trainee post.
Age Limit For Delhi University Jobs 2019
- Check the official site for clear information regarding Age limitations.
Vacancy Details of Delhi University Vacancies 2019
|Name of Designation||Number of Vacancies|
|Middle-Level Cyber Security LMS and ERP Consultant||2|
|Entry Level Management Trainee||2|
|Network Analyst trainee||1|
DU Online Application Form
The University of Delhi is conducting recruitment process to fill 8 Data Analyst, Jr Consultant, and other posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Delhi University Recruitment 2019 from 17th January 2019 to 8th February 2019 through offline using the official website only.
Steps To Apply For Delhi University Data Analyst Jobs 2019
- Go to the official website www.du.ac.in.
- View the Delhi University recruitment 2019 notification.
- Read the instructions about this DU job openings.
- Go to the sol.du.ac.in.
- Fill the Required fields.
- Take a hard copy of the form.
- Enclose all the required documents, testimonials, photos with signature.
- Send through a post to the below-mentioned Address.
School of open learning,
The University of Delhi,
Selection process for DU Notification 2019
The Selection Process of Delhi University Recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of
Application Fee for Delhi University Data Analyst Jobs
- Go through the official website to find more details regarding Application fees.
- Selected candidates will get an alluring payment. Visit Official website to know more about Salary packages.
Important Dates For Delhi University Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date of apply Application form||17th January 2019|
|Last Date for submission of applications||8th February 2019|