DGR Punjab Recruitment 2023 | 23 Coordinator Vacancies | Closed Date – 07/01/2023 | Apply Online @ dgrpg.punjab.gov.in
DGR Punjab Coordinator Recruitment 2023: Directorate of Governance Reforms (DGR) has explored recruitment notification 2023 to fill 23 Vacant posts. These posts include District eGovernance Coordinator and Assistant District eGovernance Coordinator on a pure contract basis. Aspirants who are seeking Punjab Govt jobs can take this chance to apply for DGR Punjab Coordinator Recruitment 2023.
The officials of DGR Punjab have invited online mode applications only which are available on its official website @ dgrpg.punjab.gov.in. Therefore, Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the closing date. Interested candidates may read the below sections to know the educational details, Age limit, Application fee, Selection Process, Apply mode, and salary details for DGR Punjab ADeGC jobs.
Don’t want to miss out on the Job Opportunities, then bookmark our Jobads website.
Latest DGR Punjab ADeGC Recruitment Notification 2023
|Organization Name||Department Governance Reforms & Public Grievances, Punjab|
|Post Names||District eGovernance Coordinator & Assistant District eGovernance Coordinator|
|Total Vacancies||23 Posts|
|Closing Date||11th October 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
DGR Punjab Coordinator Vacancies 2023
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|District eGovernance Coordinator||13|
|Assistant District eGovernance Coordinator||10|
DGR Punjab Coordinator Jobs Educational details
- Engineering graduates can apply for this DGR Punjab Coordinator Recruitment 2023.
- If you want more educational qualifications, check the advertisement.
Refer to Employment News Of the Month
- The maximum age limit of the candidates should be 37 years.
- Age Relaxation is clearly informed in the application.
- As per DGR Punjab ADeGC Notification 2023, candidates will be qualified by Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee For DGR Punjab Coordinator Openings 2023
- For General, Freedom Fighter, Sports Person – Rs: 1000
- For SC/ BC/ EWS/ – Rs: 250
- Ex-Servicemen Self & Dependent – Rs: 200
- For Handicapped – Rs: 500
- For District eGovernance Coordinator posts – Rs: 25,000
- And For Assistant District eGovernance Coordinator posts – Rs: 22,500
Application Process For Directorate of Governance Reforms Recruitment 2023
- Applicants should go to the website @ dgrpg.punjab.gov.in
- Now, go to Home>Notice Board >Vacancies.
- Find and open the DGR Punjab District eGovernance Coordinator Notification 2023.
- Check your eligibility.
- If eligible, then follow this link https://nltchd.info/dgrpbpreExam/
- Click > Apply Online.
- Fill up the valid details in the online application form.
- Now, you can submit the filled application before the closing date.
Download the DGR Punjab Coordinator Notification 2023