DGR Punjab Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | Last date to apply 21st February 2020 @dgrpunjab.gov.in
DGR Punjab Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Governance Reforms, Punjab has released 324 vacancies for Technical Assistant and various posts. Officials of DGR Punjab hire candidates on a contractual basis initially for a period of 2 years. Candidates who are looking for Punjab Govt Jobs can apply for the Directorate of Governance Reform Punjab Technical Assistant Notification 2020 through online mode form 1st January 2020. Make sure the candidates who completed B.E/B. Tech in their respective discipline is eligible for DGR Punjab Notification. Before applying for DGR Punjab Job Openings check your eligibility, age limit, salary, selection process, etc. in the description below.
Keep visiting Jobads for more Government Job updates
Sketch of DGR Punjab Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Directorate of Governance Reforms, Punjab|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||SSM,SM,AM & TA|
|Salary||Rs.35,000/- to Rs.1,25,000/-|
|Age Limit||18years to 37years|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Starting date to apply||1st February 2020|
|Last Date to apply||21st February 2020|
For more Jobs in Governance, departments check Employment News
DGR Punjab Technical Assistant Notification 2020
The DGR Punjab Vacancies 2020 has released posts for Senior System Manager, System Manager, Assistant Manager, Technical Assistant for all the B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA graduates. The applicants make sure to apply for the DGR Notification on or before the last date 21st February 2020. DGR Punjab officials will select the candidates based on the written test followed by an interview.
DGR Punjab Technical Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020
- The applicant should possess a degree in B.E or B.Tech in IT/Electronics or Computer Science and an MBA or a Master’s degree in Computer applications from a recognized university.
- An experienced candidate will be more desired for the DGR posts.
- Those who are applying for DGR Punjab Posts should have good communication skills in Punjab Language or should be included as a subject up to matric standard.
- The aspirant should be between the minimum age limit of 18 years and the maximum age of 37 years.
- Age Relaxation shall be considered as per the DGR Punjab norms.
DGR Punjab Technical Assistant Vacancies 2020
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Senior System Manager||02|
DGR Punjab Application Form 2020 @ dgrpunjab.gov.in
DGR Punjab Recruitment applicants are allowed to apply for these posts only through online mode. The last date to apply for DGR Punjab Technical Assistant Jobs is on 21st February 2020. Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the DGR Punjab exam.
Steps to apply for DGR Punjab Technical Assistant Posts
- Firstly, interested candidates visit the official DGR Punjab website @dgrpunjab.gov.in
- Check the Official DGR Punjab Technical Assistant Notification.
- Download the DGR Jobs notification and verify your eligibility details.
- If you are eligible then get yourself registered with a new username and password.
- Fill the DGR Punjab Technical Assistant Recruitment application form.
- Upload the required documents required for DGR Punjab Jobs.
- Pay the application fee for DGR Vacancies.
- Submit the application form.
- Officials will conducting a written test for 200 marks followed by an interview.
- For General – Rs. 1000/-
- For PWD – Rs. 500/-
- And for SC/ST – Rs.250/-
- Starting date to apply: 1st February 2020
- Last date to submit: 21st February 2020