DHFWS Recruitment | Apply Online | Last date to apply on 7th February 2020 @wbhealth.gov.in
DHFWS Cooch Behar LT Recruitment 2020: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti have released DHFWS Recruitment to hire candidates for National Health Mission and National Rural Health Mission Posts. These vacancies include Lab Technician, Staff Nurse, Physiotherapist, Faculty level quality manager, etc and other posts. The aspirants who are very much looking forward to applying for West Bengal Govt Jobs can make use of this wonderful opportunity. Interested candidates can start applying for District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Job Openings from 21st January 2020 to 7th February 2020 through online mode.
For more updates of Government Jobs visit Jobads
Job Summary of DHFWS Cooch Behar LT Recruitment 2020-21
|Hiring Organisation||District Health and Family Welfare Samiti|
|Job Type||State Govt Job|
|Job Designation||Lab Technician, Staff Nurse & other posts|
|Salary||Rs.7,500/- to Rs.20,000/-|
|Age Limit||Below 60 years|
|Employment Type||Contract Basis|
|Job Location||Cooch Behar, West Bengal|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Starting Date to Apply||21st January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||7th February 2020|
For more Medical Field jobs check Employment News
CMOH Cooch Behar Recruitment 2020
Candidates need to submit the printout of the application form. Read the description for types of DHFWS Vacancies, Payscale, etc. The applicants can also refer to District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Vacancies for more details. Candidates who wish to know more details of the District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Chief Medical Officer Health Notification can visit the District Health and Family Welfare Samiti official website.
DHFWS Cooch Behar LT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Notification Educational Qualification
- Candidates who are interested in DHFWS Jobs can check their eligibility with the below-mentioned information.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|District PPM||Post Graduate Degree|
|Physiotherapist||Bachelor’s in Physiotherapy|
|District Consultant||Degree in Statistics|
|Facility Level Quality Manager||MBBS/Dental/AYUSH/ Nursing/Life Science/Social Science Graduate with a Masters|
|GNM||B.Sc Nursing/GNM training course|
|Staff Nurse (NUHM)||GNM Nursing Course|
|Finance cum Logistic Officer||Inter CA/Inter ICWA/MCom/MBA|
|ICTC Lab Technician||B.Sc (Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology)|
|ICTC Counsellor||PG Degree/Diploma in Physiology/Social Work/Anthropology/Human Development Nursing|
District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Age Limit
- The candidates for DHFWS Cooch Behar LT Recruitment should be between 22 to 60 years.
DHFWS Cooch Behar LT Vacancies 2020-21
- The details of DHFWS Notification are as below
|Name of the Posts||No. of DHFWS Posts|
|Facility Level Quality Manager||02|
|Finance cum Logistic Officer||01|
|ICTC Lab Technician||12|
Steps to apply for District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Posts
- Visit the DHFWS official website @ wbhealth.gov.in
- Click the Recruitment tab and you will find the DHFWS Cooch Behar LT Notification.
- Read all the details and check your eligibility.
- Click the District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment online form.
- Fill in all the details required for DHFWS Cooch Behar LT Jobs.
- Ensure you have given correct details of your documents, photo, and signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit.
- Take the printout of the application form.
- Attach the application form with the self-attested testimonials/ certificates along with the printout of the demand draft.
- Submit the form to the given address below.
Office of the CHOH & Secretary,
Dist. Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Cooch Behar,
Lalbag, Debibari Road, Cooch Behar
Documents to carry for DHFWS Cooch Behar LT Recruitment document Verification
Get each self-attested photocopy of the following documents
- Admit card of the District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment Exam.
- All mark sheets of your educational qualification.
- Caste certificate
- Xerox copy of Voter card/Aadhar card/ Other address proof.
- Save your online registration number for verification purposes.
Selection Process For CMOH Cooch Behar Jobs
The District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Selection process shall be conducted in 4 stages:
- Written Test
- Computer Test
- Personality Test
- Academic Score
District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Application Fee
Important Dates for DHFWS Cooch Behar LT Posts
- Starting date to apply – 21st January 2020
- Last date to apply – 7th February 2020
- The last date to submit a hardcopy of application form – 13th February 2020