DNH Recruitment 2020 | Apply Offline | Last date to apply 4th February 2020 @dnh.nic.in
DNH Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Medical and Health Services of Dadra and Nagar Haveli has released 43 applications for the professor, assistant professor, associate professor, tutor, and senior resident posts. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Dadra and Nagar Haveli Government Jobs can apply for this DNH Assistant Professor Recruitment. Aspiring candidates who have Master’s Degree in their relevant field are eligible for this Directorate of Medical Health Services Recruitment posts which are on a contractual basis. Those are applying for Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment should apply before the last date 4th February 2020. Check your eligibility, age limit, salary details, etc, for the Directorate of Medical Health Services Dadra and Nagar Haveli Jobs in the description below.
For more government job updates visit Jobads site
Job Summary of DNH Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020-21
|Hiring Organisation||Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|Job Type||State Govt Job|
|Job Designation||Teaching Posts|
|Salary||Rs.1,00,000/- to Rs.2,00,000/-|
|Age Limit||Refer the official notification|
|Job Location||Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|Starting date to apply||21st January 2020|
|Last Date to apply||4th February 2020|
For more Teaching jobs visit Employment News
DNH Assistant Professor Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020-21
DNH Recruitment Educational Qualification
- The candidate who is applying for Dadra and Nagar Haveli Vacancies should possess a Master’s Degree in their relevant field from a recognized University/College.
- Check the official notification for detailed information.
- Check the Official Dadra and Nagar Haveli Notification for the age limit.
DNH Assistant Professor Vacancies 2020-21
|Name of the Post||No. of DNH Posts|
For Subject wise DNH Vacancies check the official notification
Steps to apply for DNH Assistant Professor Jobs
- Visit the Dadra and Nagar Haveli official website @dnh.nic.in
- Check the DNH notification
- Go through the entire Dadra and Nagar Haveli Posts and verify your eligibility details.
- If you are eligible then apply the DNH Assistant Professor Posts
- Download the Dadra and Nagar Haveli Application form and fill in the required details.
- The application form must be attached with the self-attested photocopy of educational qualifications and experience certificates.
- Send the form to the address mentioned.
- No traveling allowance and Dearness allowance will be paid for the interviewers.
- If the application is not in the prescribed form then there is a chance of rejection for DNH Assistant Professor Recruitment.
Office of the Director,
Medical & Health Services,
Dadra and Nagar Haveli,
- The selection process of DNH Assistant Professor Notification shall be based on the interview.
- For further details visit the DNH Website.
- Check the DNH Jobs notification for the Dadra and Nagar Haveli application fee.
Important dates to apply
- Starting date to apply – 21st January 2020
- Last date to apply – 4th February 2020