DrYSRHU Teaching Associate Recruitment 2019: Officials of Dr. YSR Horticultural University are inviting eligible candidates for the posts of Teaching Associates. Under this DrYSRHU Teaching Associates Recruitment 2019, there are 34 vacancies are available. The aspirants who completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture/Agriculture are eligible to apply for these Teaching Associate jobs. So, the candidates who are interested in AP Govt jobs can also apply to these DrYSRHU Teaching Associate vacancies. Willing applicants can attend the walkin interview which is held on 19th, 20th, 21st September 2019. According to the subjects candidates have to appear for the interview on mentioned dates.
Our jobads will assist you to get more latest govt jobs.
And also, you can get completed details about the DrYSRHU Teaching Associate Recruitment 2019, like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, how to apply, interview dates and venue, moreover, DrYSR Horticulture University Teaching Associate jobs pdf links.
Details About DrYSRHU Teaching Associate Recruitment 2019 – 20
|Hiring Organization||Dr. YSR Horticultural University|
|Job location||West Godavari, AP|
|Job Designation||Teaching Associate|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Basic Pay||Rs 35000/- to 40000/-|
|Walkin Dates||19th, 20th, 21st September 2019|
You can also Check AP Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Dr. YSR Horticultural University Teaching Associate Recruitment 2019
- The candidates who finished their a Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture/Agriculture with minimum 55% marks are eligible for these Horticultural University jobs.
- NET Qualification is essential.
- Furthermore, visit the official site.
- Check the official site to know more details about the age limit.
DrYSRHU Teaching Associate Vacancy Details 2019
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
|Food Science Technology||1|
|Genetics & Pl. Breeding||3|
|Live Stock Management||2|
|Soil Science & Ag. Chemistry||1|
DrYSRHU Teaching Associate Application Details
Eligible candidates can appear for the walkin interview along with filled application and necessary certificates. Based on the performance in the interview officials will select the candidates. Selected applicants will be posted in Venkataramannagudem, West Godavari district. Follow the below steps to apply for these DrYSRHU Teaching Associate jobs.
Steps To Apply For Horticultural University Recruitment
- Firstly, go to the official site – www.drysrhu.edu.in/
- Search for the DrYSRHU Teaching Associate Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Check your eligibility while reading the notification.
- If you are eligible then apply to these DrYSRHU Teaching Associate vacancies.
- Fill the application form.
- Attend the interview.
- Carry all needed certificates and filled application.
Dr. YSRHU Campus, V.R.Gudem,
West Godavari district.
Officials will select the candidates based on their performance in the interview.
Salary Package for DrYSRHU Teaching Associate Recruitment
- MSc (Agri/Horti) will get 35,000/- PM
- Ph.D. qualified candidates will get 40,000/-
|Name Of The Post||Walkin Date & Time|
|Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Agronomy, English||19th September 2019, 9:00 AM|
|Entomology, Food Science Technology, Genetics & Pl. Breeding, Horticulture, Live Stock Management||20th September 2019, 9:00 AM|
|Microbiology, Plant Bio-Technology, Plant Physiology, Soil Science & Ag. Chemistry, Statistics||21st September 2019, 9:00 AM|