DXC Technology Walkin Drive in Bangalore 2019: Tremendous news to share with you!!! candidates who would like to be part of this DXC Technology India Private Limited Company have to reach each and every point from this complete article. This is the golden opportunity that every aspirant should make use to grab these Coding Jobs in Bangalore. At now, this respective company is going to hire job aspirants for the Hadoop Admin role under Programming Development. So, candidates have to attend for DXC Technology Walkin Interview in Bangalore on 15th November 2019 without any fail. Also, candidates have to fetch for Latest Walkins in Bangalore for a better settlement.
Also, Check More Private Jobs In India
Overview of DXC Technology Walkin Drive in Bangalore 2019
|Company Name||DXC Technology India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Hadoop Admin|
|Qualification||Any Graduation or Post Graduate|
|Experience||3 – 8 years|
|Category||Programming & Design|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary Package||Best in Market|
|Walkin Interview Date||15th November 2019|
Job Description – Current DXC Technology Job openings
- 3+ years of work experience in administration of Hadoop Big Data tools with experience accomplishing on batch processing and tools in the Hadoop technical stack (e.g. MapReduce, Yarn, Hive, HDFS, Oozie)
- 1 to 2 years of MapR cluster management/administration
- 2+ years of administration experience striving with tools in the stream processing technical stack (e.g. Kudu, Spark, Kafka, Avro)
- Hadoop Administration experience with NoSQL stores (e.g. HBase)
- Hands-on experience informing and reporting on Hadoop resource utilization and troubleshoot
- Hands-on experience assisting code deployments (Spark, Hive, Ab Initio, etc.) into the Hadoop cluster.
Eligibility Criteria for DXC Technology Walkin in Bangalore 2019
- 3+ years as a systems integrator with Linux (SUSE, Ubuntu) systems and shell scripting
- 2+ years of DevOps (Dockers, Ansible, Kubernetes, Mesos) tool administration experience
- Must be ready to work in rotational shifts schedule and/or customer overlapping time zone
- Certification in MapR and Linux administration highly favored.
Desirable Skills Needed for DXC Technology Walkin Interview in Bangalore
- Good hold on configuration management.
- Basic knowledge of networking.
- The familiarity of automation tools related to installation.
- Knowledge of cluster monitoring tools
- Programming knowledge of core java is an added benefit but not mandatory.
- Good understanding of networking
- Good knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem and its components like Pig, Hive, Mahout, etc.
DXC Technology Walkin Venue
Path Block HP Avenue,
Electronics City Phase 1,
Contact – Pankaj Gupta Gupta Gupta
DXC Technology Walkin Drive Details
Walkin Date: 15th November 2019
Time: 11 AM onwards
Important Documents to Carry
- Job seekers who are serving for DXC Technology Walkin Drive in Bangalore should carry original Id proof provided by the government of India (Aadhar, Pan, Driving Licence).
- Must and should carry experience certificates.
- Contenders who are willing to apply for DXC Technology jobs have to carry their educational certificates and updated resume for the walkin venue.
Check below placements that you want to relocate in India: