ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019: Electronics Corporation of India Limited has invited online applications to fill the vacant posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for ECIL Jobs through online mode. There are 64 vacancies are available under this ECIL Notification 2019. Job aspirants who are looking for Central Govt Jobs in India can avail of the chance. Applicants who have completed a Degree in Engineering from any Recognized Institute or University are eligible to apply for ECIL vacancies. From 6th December 2019 to 4th January 2020 candidates must submit the applications.
Go through Employment news of the Month
Follow this article to know more details about Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019, Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and etc.
Sketch ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Job Designation: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Vacancy count: 64
Employment Type: Contract
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Starting Date To Apply: 6th December 2019
Selection Process: Through GATE 2018 & 2019
Job Location: All Over India
Salary Details: Rs. 48,160/- Per Month
Last Date To Submit: 4th January 2020
Official Website: http://careers.ecil.co.in/
Subscribe to Jobads.in to know more job openings
Eligibility Details About ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Job Openings 2019
Educational Qualification For ECIL Vacancies 2019
- Candidates must have to complete their degree in Engineering from any Recognized Institute or University
- Go through the ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Notification for the eligibility.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 25 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates – 05 years
- OBC candidates – 03 years
ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancies 2019 | ECIL Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Department||No of Posts|
ECIL GET Jobs Online Application Form @ careers.ecil.co.in
Interested and eligible candidates can start to apply for ECIL GET vacancies through online mode. And the last date for the submission of applications will be 4th January 2020.
Simple Steps To Apply For – ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs
- Go to the official website – www.careers.ecil.co.in
- Find the link for ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019.
- Click to download and read all the instructions in the form.
- Need to check the eligibility for the posts.
- Click to “Apply Online”
- Enter all the details in the form.
- Save and submit the form.
|SC/ ST/ PWD||No Fee|
- Officials are going to consider the GATE 2018 & 2019 Score to hire the eligible candidates.
Dates To Remember
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 6th December 2019
- Last Date To Submit: 4th January 2020