ESIC New Delhi Recruitment 2021-22 | 1120 IMO Jobs | Apply online @ www.esic.nic.in | Last date – 31st January 2022
ESIC New Delhi IMO Recruitment 2021-22:Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Delhi has declared an ESIC Notification 2021 for the recruitment of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic) vacancies in ESIC Hospitals/Dispensaries. In total, there are 1120 vacant posts are available on direct selection to be across India on a full-time basis. So, candidates, who are enthusiastically waiting for Central Government Jobs in New Delhi now have the chance to apply for ESIC New Delhi IMO Jobs 2021. From 31st December 2021, ESIC Delhi online registration link will be available on the official website www.etc.nic.in. Whereas, applications must be sent through online mode only. No other mode of application will not be accepted. Applicants can check the application process, age limit, qualification, ESIC IMO salary, selection process, and other details here. We hope this article will let you gain the job opportunity you are looking for.
For more Latest Govt Jobs visit >> Jobads
Details Of Latest Employees State Insurance Corporation Notification 2021-22
|Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), New Delhi
|Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic)
|ESIC New Delhi Vacancies
|Application Starting Date
|31st December 2021
|Application Ending Date
|31st January 2022
|Central Government Jobs
|Written Examination, Interview
Also, check the latest Employment News page regularly for daily updates
ESIC New Delhi IMO Vacancies 2021
The category-wise vacancies for Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic) posts under ESIC New Delhi IMO Recruitment 2021 have been given in the below table.
|No. of posts
ESIC IMO Jobs Essential Qualifications
To apply for the latest ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021-22, the candidates should possess the following qualifications.
- A recognized MBBS medical qualification from the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Must be Registered with the Medical Council of India.
- Also, completion of a Compulsory rotating internship.
ESIC Jobs Age Limit
To apply for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Jobs, the applicant’s age should not exceed 35 years as of 31st January 2022.
Method of Selection For ESIC Careers
The recruitment procedure for ESIC New Delhi IMO Recruitment 2021 will be based on a written examination/interview. Selected candidates should be placed in Delhi.
ESIC IMO Pay Scale
As per the ESIC New Delhi IMO Notification, contenders will be paid on a Level 10 scale of Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500 as per 7th CPC.
Note: In addition to pay, candidates will also be eligible for DA, NPA, HRA, and Transport Allowance as per rules of Govt. of India in force from time to time.
Application Fee For ESIC New Delhi IMO Recruitment
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen – Rs.250/-*
- And for all other categories – Rs.500/-
Note: *On the candidate’s appearance in the Part-I Written Examination, this fee of Rs.250/- would be returned after deducting Bank Charges as applicable.
Steps To Apply For ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website of ESIC i.e., esic.nic.in
- Click on >> Recruitment option and search for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Gr-II Notification or ESIC Hrqs, New Delhi.
- Read it carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then you can apply online.
- After filling in all details make a payment of the application fee.
- Also, upload scanned copies of certificates/documents.
- And submit the online application form.
- Finally, collect the e-receipt of your submitted application form for future correspondence.