Footwear Design & Development Institute Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 76 various posts | Offline | Last date to submit the application form @www.fddiindia.com
FDDI Admin Recruitment 2020: Footwear Design & Development Institute has released applications for experienced professionals for Junior Faculty, Senior Faculty, Chief Faculty, Craftsman, Assistant Manager, System Assistant, Office Executive, and Assistant Manager of Administration section. The FDDI Recruitment has released a total of 76 posts. The necessary qualification required to apply for Footwear Design & Development Institute Notification is 8th/B.com/B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA/PGDM/LLB/ Master’s Degree in Design/Ph.D. from any recognized university.
For more Central Government Jobs keep visiting Jobads
Job Summary of FDDI Admin Recruitment 2020 – 21
|Hiring Organisation||Footwear Design & Development Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Faculty, Assitant Manager and other posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/- to Rs.1,15,000/-|
|Age Limit||Below 53 years|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Start Date to Apply||19th January 2020|
|Last Date to submit the Application form||14th February 2020|
Check Employment News to get the latest updates for jobs all over India
FDDI Academic & Non Academic Recruitment 2020 | FDDI Careers
Those who are eagerly waiting for Central Government Jobs in Footwear Industry can make use of this wonderful opportunity by applying for this Footwear Design & Development Institute exam. The last date to submit the application is on 14th February 2020. The selected candidates will be placed on a contractual basis for a period of 3 years. Check your FDDI Admin Recruitment eligibility, age, pay scale, etc. on the Footwear Design & Development Institute official website.
FDDI Admin Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020 – 21
Footwear Design & Development Institute Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Applicants must be a B.Tech/ M. Tech Graduate, MBA/PGDM, Master’s degree in Design or should hold a Ph.D. from any recognized university.
- For a detailed description of the educational qualification check the official Footwear Design & Development Institute jobs Notification.
- Only Indian Nationals should apply.
Age Limit for Footwear Design & Development Institute Admin Notification
- The aspirant who applies for FDDI Admin Vacancies should be a minimum of 35 years and a maximum of 53 years.
- For FDDI Jobs reservations and age relaxation shall be considered according to the Government Rules.
FDDI Admin Recruitment Vacancies 2020-21
|Name of the Post||No.of FDDI Posts|
|Illustration & CAD||09|
|Textile & Production Techniques||05|
|Pattern Making & Garment Construction||01|
|Visual Merchandising & Fashion||02|
|Component & Lasting||03|
|Finishing & Material Science||01|
|Craftsman & Asst. Craftsman||04|
|Head of Placement||01|
|Manager & Asst. Manager (HR & Admin, & Maintainance)||29|
Steps to apply for Footwear Design & Development Institute Vacancies 2020-21
- Go to the official website and click on the Careers link.
- You will find the Current openings for Academic & Non-Academic Staff.
- Read the FDDI notification and check your eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible for the FDDI Vacancies then download the application form.
- Fill in the Footwear Design & Development Institute application form with the required details.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-service-man should enclose a copy of the issued certificate by the Government.
- If the candidates who are applying for FDDI Admin Notification for more than one post make sure to submit separate application forms.
- Send the form to the address mentioned.
Footwear Design & Development Institute,
(An Institution of National Importance),
Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar(UP).
Selection Procedure for FDDI Admin Posts
- The candidates applying for the Footwear Design & Development Institute posts shall be shortlisted from the submitted applications and then called for the interview and medical fitness test
- No fee
Important Dates for FDDI Admin jobs
- Start date to apply – 19th January 2020
- Last date to apply – 14th February 2020