Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 38 posts | Walkin interview @fsi.nic.in
FSI Technical Associate Recruitment 2020: Forest Survey of India has released applications for Technical Associates-I (PA-1), Project Associates-II (PA-II), and Project Associate-III (PA-III) purely on contractual basis. There are a total of 38 Forest Survey of India Jobs for people looking for Uttarakhand Govt Jobs and those interested in working in their local area. Forest Survey of India Technical Associate Notification called for the walk-in test which includes a written test, Hands-on test followed by an interview. The interview date of the Forest Survey of India Technical Associate Vacancies shall be sent through an email or SMS and will also be updated on the Forest Survey of India’s official website. Get all the necessary details of FSI Technical Associate Job openings eligibility, age, pay, etc in the description.
Keep visiting Jobads for Government Job Notifications
Job Summary of FSI Technical Associate Recruitment 2020-21
|Hiring Organisation||Forest Survey of India|
|Job Type||State Govt Job|
|Job Designation||Technical Associate & other posts|
|Stipend||Rs.31000/- to Rs.54000/-|
|Age Limit||30 years to 45 years|
|Job Location||Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Starting date to Apply||23rd January 2020|
|Interview Dates||Email /SMS updation|
Check Employment News for all latest updates
FSI Technical Associate Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020 – 21
Forest Survey of India Technical Recruitment Educational Qualification
- The applicant of Forest Survey of India Technical Associate Jobs must be a Post Graduate in any science preferably in Biological science/BTech in IT/CS, MCA/M.Sc in Computer science/ IT from any recognized university.
- The candidate would be more desirable for Forest Survey of India Technical Associate Recruitment if he/she is experienced in the forestry survey/ natural resource assessment/ or at least 5 years of experience in their respective field.
- Check the FSI Technical Associate Recruitment Notification for a more detailed description of FSI Recruitment.
- The candidate who is interested in attending walkin for FSI Technical Associate Jobs should a minimum age of 30 years to the maximum age of 45 years.
FSI Technical Associate Vacancies 2020 – 21
|Name of the Post||No. of FSI Posts|
|Project Associate (PA-I)||07|
|Project Associate (PA-II)||01|
|Project Associate (PA-III)||01|
Go through the official notification for a detailed list of Forest Survey of India Vacancies
Steps to apply for Forest Survey of India Posts
- Firstly the candidates should fulfill the mentioned educational qualification in Forest Survey of India Technical Associate Posts whether they are eligible or not.
- Then they should register themselves on the Forest Survey of India website @fsi.nic.in w.e.f on 23rd January 2020.
- The candidates of Forest Survey of India Recruitment will be shortlisted for the walkin interview through the details filled in the Forest Survey of India Application form,
- During the time of the interview, the candidate is required to carry original mark sheets, experience certificates and age proof.
Forest Survey of India,
(Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Government of India),
Dehradun – 248195.
Forest Survey of India Jobs Selection Process
- The online registration forms of FSI Technical Associate Posts submitted by the candidates will be screened and called for the Forest Survey of India interview.
- The applicant should undergo the Walkin test which comprises of written test, Hands-on test using remote sensing and GIS software for this FSI Technical Associate Recruitment.
- The candidate needs to qualify the Forest Survey of India written test in order to appear for the interview/ presentation/ group discussion.
Application Fee For FSI Jobs
- No FSI application fee
Important Dates of Forest Survey of India Notification
- Starting date to apply – 23rd January 2020