GCRI Non Teaching Recruitment 2020: Gujarat Cancer Research Institute has come up with the latest notification to fill the vacant posts of Teaching, Non Teaching, Senior Resident Posts. In accordance with, there is a total of 49 vacancies are available. Job hunters who are waiting for Govt Jobs in Gujarat can avail of this chance. Interested candidates can start to apply for GCRI Jobs through offline mode. Applicants who must have possessed MBBS, MD, PG Diploma, Post Graduation, Graduation, MS, DNB, M.Ch from any Recognized Institute or University are eligible for the posts. The last date to submit the documents will be 13th February 2020.
Refer to Employment News of the Month
Other details of Gujarat Cancer Research Institute Recruitment 2020, Application Form, Postal Address, Educational Qualification, Selection process & etc are in the below sections.
Summary Of GCRI Non Teaching Recruitment 2020
Hiring Organization: Gujarat Cancer Research Institute
Job Designation: Teaching, Non Teaching, Senior Resident
Vacancy count: 49
Employment Type: Full – Time
Application Mode: Offline
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Official Website: http://gcriindia.org/
Salary Details: Rs. 66000/- per month for M.D./ M.S
Notification Date: 1st February 2020
Last Date To Submit: 13th February 2020
Job Location: Gujarat
Selection Process: interview
Follow to Jobads.in to get to know the latest jobs Information
GCRI Teaching Jobs 2020 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification For GCRI Vacancies 2020
Candidates must have the following educational qualifications
- MBBS, MD, PG Diploma, Post Graduation, Graduation, MS, DNB, M.Ch from any Recognized Institute or University.
- Please refer to the official GCRI notification 2020 for more clear information.
Age Limit GCRI Teaching Jobs
- According to the Norms of the Organization.
GCRI Teaching, Non Teaching Vacancies 2020
- For Teaching Posts – 18
- Non-Teaching Posts – 22
- Senior Resident – 09
GCRI Non Teaching Vacancies 2020 Application Form @ gcriindia.org
Aspirants must download the application form from the official website i.e gcriindia.org and fill the application with the required details and send the documents to the mentioned postal address in this article.
Easy Steps To Apply For GCRI Recruitment 2020
- Go to www.gcriindia.org
- Find the link for GCRI Non Teaching Recruitment 2020.
- Must download the notification.
- Have to check the eligibility for GCRI Non Teaching notification 2020.
- And eligible candidates download the application form.
- Fill the form with complete details.
- Attach the self-attested copies to the form.
- Lastly, send the documents to the given postal address.
The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute,
Civil Hospital Campus,
Asarwa, Ahmedabad – 380016.
- Officials will be conducting the interview to choose the candidates
- Applicants must refer to the GCRI Jr Clerk notification to know the details of the application fee.
GCRI Non Teaching Jobs 2020 – Important Dates
- Notification Date: 1st February 2020
- Last Date To Submit: 13th February 2020