GENPACT Careers 2021-22 | Cost Analyst, Software Developer & Various Jobs | Apply Online @ www.genpact.com
Genpact Recruitment 2021-22: Welcome to Jobads. In this article, we are going to provide complete information about Genpact Recruitment, Genpact Walk-ins, On-campus Drives, Off-campus drives, Referral drives, and many other recruitment drives. A Top MNC company, Genpact is providing a huge opportunity for the job seeking aspirants to fill various posts across India. The company recruits both freshers and experienced people through this recruitment. Candidates who have completed any valid degree with a minimum 60% of marks and seeking for MNC jobs in India can utilize this Genpact Careers 2021-22. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Genpact Job Openings through the provided Genpact Registration Link.
Have a glance at Private Job opportunities in India.
Summary of Genpact Recruitment 2021-2022
|Name of The Company||Genpact|
|Industry Type||IT Services Company|
|Job Designation||Software Developer, Analyst, Manager, & Various|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Salary Offered||As per Norms|
Check more Recruitments in Top IT companies in India
Genpact Company Details
Genpact is a Multinational Company established in the year 1997 with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi. The company is operating in more than 20 countries and its revenue of 2016 is 2.57 billion dollars with more than 77000 employees. Genpact has over 20 years’ experience in handling digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for its clients, which includes hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. Genpact became an independent company in January 2005 and by August 2007 was publicly traded. The соmраnу provides outsourcing services for buѕіnеѕѕ рrосеѕѕіng, Artifical intelligence solutions, Digital transformation services, and professional services. Genpact is listed оn thе Nеw York Stосk Exсhаngе (NYSE) by thе ѕуmbоl ’G’.
Latest Genpact Openings 2021-22 | Genpact India Careers
Today the competition for MNCs and IT jobs is very tough. Every fresher dream is to get a job in Top IT company. For those aspirants, we gathered a bunch of job opportunities in the most reputed company Genpact. Right now, the company is having huge openings for freshers and experienced candidates. The company deals with different opening positions like Software Developer, Business Analyst, Management Trainee, Process Associate, Process Developer, Manager, Assistant Manager, and many more. So, job aspirants who want to do Private Jobs in Top MNC Companies can use these Genpact Career opportunities. Genpact provides opportunities for both Graduates as well as PostGraduates for the massive vacant seats.
The company conducts Genpact Recruitment across Bangalore, Visakhapatnam, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Vijayawada, Gurgaon, Cochin, Noida, Kolkata, Ahmadabad, Hyderabad, and many cities. So, candidates can choose the right suitable Genpact jobs that match their profile to build up their career. To get selected for Genpact vacancies, applicants should clear the Online exam/ written exam and Technical round, and Personal interview. This article gives a clear picture of Genpact eligibility criteria, the Genpact selection process, salary details, job locations, etc. Hurry up and apply online for Vacancies in Genpact through the link provided at the bottom of this page. Also, bookmark Jobads.in to visit us anytime.
Genpact Eligibility Criteria For Freshers/ Experienced
To apply for Jobs in Genpact, candidates have to meet the required eligibility criteria. We are giving the complete list of qualifications which are required by the company. People with varying educational backgrounds can apply for these Software Jobs in India. So, applicants can go through the below pointers.
- Should have completed B.Tech, BE, MCA, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Tech, BCA, BBA, BA, MBA, ME, M.Sc, M.Com, BBM, BHM, MA, BCS with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
- Contenders with backlogs are not eligible for Genpact Recruitment.
- Should not have any gaps during the education.
- Should have strong communication skills and soft skills.
- Candidates should have a passion for work and work with a team spirit.
- Able to works any shift.
- People who have attended for Genpact interview before six months are not eligible to apply.
Genpact Selection Process
In order to get selected for jobs in MNCs, selection is mandatory for all the applicants. Getting a job in Software companies is not an easy task. In order to beat the competition, one must prepare well for the Genpact Recruitment process. Moreover, the company will conduct the following rounds to select the applicants.
- Online or Written Test
- Technical Round
- Interview Round
Basic Salary For Genpact Employees
- Salary is different for freshers and experienced candidates based on their work performance and job role. Genpact officials will pay a good salary package to the candidates selected in Genpact Recruitment 2010-20. Along with salary, hikes will be given based on the candidate’s project work and skills.
- Recent Passport Photocopies
- Updated Resume
- Educational mark memos
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (PAN, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Passport)
How To Apply For Careers At Genpact India??
Interested and eligible candidates need to register their names at the official portal of the company. And then follow the given instructions to apply for Genpact Recruitment.
- First of all, go to the official website – www.genpact.com
- After that, strike on the ‘Genpact Careers’ tab.
- Select the country and then click on the “Search Jobs” option.
- Choose the desired job and read out all the details.
- After that, click on “Apply” and sign in with a unique user id & password.
- Fill the Genpact Application Form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your form and take a printout for further assistance.
Raheja Mind Space, Pocharam,
Ranga Reddy, Pocharam, Secunderabad,
Register Here >>> Genpact Careers