Goa University MTS Recruitment 2021: Here is a new advertisement from the officials of Goa University. Goa University Recruitment Officials have opened the notification for the post of MTS, Junior Engineer, LDC. There are a total of 62 Vacancies available. Candidates who are eagerly looking for new jobs in Goa University for Non-teaching Posts can start applying to Goa University MTS Jobs 2021. Contenders who have finished their Degree, 12th, /HSSLC or its equivalent from the recognized organization are eligible to apply to Goa University Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies 2021. The last date to submit Goa University MTS Jobs are 08th March 2021. Also, we have added all the useful information related to Goa University Multi Tasking Staff MTS Recruitment such as Application fee, selection process, No of Vacancies & more.
Also, check Employment News of the Day
More jobs at Jobads
Detailed information of Goa University MTS Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Goa University|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Total Vacancies||62 posts|
|Closing Date||8th March 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Goa University Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have finished their Degree, 12th Or HSLC from the reputed organization are eligible to apply to Goa University MTS Recruitment 2021.
Aspirants should have their age as follows
The upper age limit is 45 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt Norms.
Goa University Vacancy Details 2021
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||01 (OBC)|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01 (UR)|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||08 (UR)
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||08 (UR)
- Candidates have to pay 200 rupees for the application fee.
- SC /ST Candidates have to pay 50 % of the application fee.
- Physically disabled candidates are exempted from paying the application fees.
Officials will select the candidates by conducting a written exam. Candidates who performed well in the written exam are called for further rounds.
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Level-5|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Level-5|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Level-2|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Level-1|
Steps to be followed While applying to Goa University Recruitment 2021
- Initially, go to the official website.
- Click on the recruitment tab.
- Check for the notification from the list.
- Click to open the notification and read the notification completely.
- If you have similar eligibility then click on the apply online link.
- Add the information correctly in the application form.
- Make the payment accordingly.
- After that click on the submit button.
- Finally, take the printout of the application for future reference.
Apply Online Link – Apply Here
Goa University MTS Recruitment Starting Date – 12th February 2021
Goa University Lower Division Clerk Recruitment Closing date –
Goa University LDC Notification 2021 – Download Here