Goa University Non Teaching Recruitment 2019: Goa University has come up with the latest notification to fill the positions of Non-Teaching Posts like Office Assistant, Lab Assistant, MTS, Junior Programmer, Technical Assistant & Other Posts. As per the Goa University Notification 2019, 50 vacancies are available. Qualified candidates may attend the walk-in interviews from 30th September 2019 to 21st October 2019. Job seekers who are waiting for Govt Jobs in Goa can avail this chance. Applicants who have completed Degree, 10th, Graduation, 12th, B.Sc from any Recognized Institute or University are eligible to apply for Goa University Non Teaching Posts.
Go through Employment News Of the Week
Aspirants to get to know the details of Goa University Notification 2019, Age limitations, application form, selection process and more follow this entire article.
Goa University Non Teaching Recruitment 2019 – Highlights
Hiring Organization: Goa University
Vacancy count: 50
Advt No: GU/Admn.(NT)/WII/496/2019
Job Designation: Non-Teaching Posts like Office Assistant, Lab Assistant & Other Posts
Employment Type: Contract
Application Mode: Offline
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Selection Process: Interview
Salary Details: As Per Norms Of the Organization
Official Website: https://www.unigoa.ac.in/
Walkin Dates: 31st September 2019 to 21st October 2019
Job Location: Goa
Click On Jobads website to get more jobs info
Goa University Notification 2019 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification For Goa University Jobs 2019
Aspirants must have the following educational qualifications
- Degree, 10th, Graduation, 12th, B.Sc from any Recognized Institute or University
- Age should not exceed 45 years to apply for this recruitment.
- Go through the Goa University Non Teaching notification 2019 for more clear details.
Goa University Office Assistant Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
Thsi below table shows the complete details of Goa University non teaching vacancies
|Library Assistant||Rs. 18,000/-||01|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 20,000/-||01|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 15,975/-||20|
|Junior Programmer||Rs. 30,375 /-||08|
|Site Supervisor||Rs. 15,750 /-||02|
|Security Supervisor||Rs. 15,750/-||02|
|Assistant Garden Superintendant||Rs. 30,375/-||01|
|Multitasking Staff||Rs. 15,750/-||10|
|Laboratory Assistant||Rs. 17,100/-||05|
unigoa.ac.in Application Form For Goa University Vacancies 2019
Candidates who are interested to attend the interview must download the application form from the official website and attach all the necessary documents to the form and attend the interview. Here we enclosed some simple steps to apply for Goa University Junior Programmer jobs 2019 is as follows.
Simple Steps To Apply For Goa University Recruitment 2019
- Interested aspirants must refer to the official website – www.unigoa.ac.in
- Click on vacancies under the home page.
- Find the advt link for Goa University Non Teaching Recruitment 2019.
- Open and read the notification.
- Need to check the eligibility criteria for the posts.
- Interested candidates must download the application form.
- And fill it with required details.
- Attach all the necessary documents to the form
- With those documents attend the interview.
- Applicants must check the Goa University Non Teaching notification to get to know the application fee details.
|30th September 2019 to 21st October 2019||Administrative Block, Goa University|
|Registration time varies for each day of walk-in-interview|