GPSC DSP Recruitment 2019: The latest employment news from the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has published a new job advertisement for the recruitment of Lecturer, CDPO, Principal, Deputy Superintendent of Police, State tax Officer, Assistant District Registrar & Other Posts. Overall, there are 156 vacancies are available. Eligible candidates can start to apply for GPSC jobs through online mode. Other modes of applications will not be taken. Candidates who have possessed a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree from a recognized University are recognized Institute or University are eligible for GPSC DSP Vacancies. 3rd August 2019 is the starting date to apply for Gujarat PSC Jobs. And the last date will be on 8th August 2019.
Focus on Jobads website to get job updates
Follow this entire article, to know more details of the Gujarat Public Service Commission Notification, educational qualifications, age limitations, GPSC Jobs selection process, apply link and etc.
Outline Summary Of GPSC DSP Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Vacancy count: 156
Application Mode: Online
Job Designation: Lecturer, CDPO, Deputy Superintendent of Police & Other Posts
Employment Type: Full time
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Salary Details: Rs. 9300 – 2,09,200
Selection process: Written Test & Interview
Job Location: Gujarat
Starting Date to Apply: 3rd August 2019
Last Date to Submit: 8th August 2019
Official Website: https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Click on Employment News
GPSC Deputy Superintendent of Police Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification For GPPSC Recruitment 2019
- Applicants have possessed a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree with a relevant subject from a recognized University.
Age Limit For GPSC DSP jobs 2019
- For Lecturer Selection Scale (Professor), Professor (Homoeopathy) – 47 Years
- Child Development Project Officer (Female), Class-2 – 38 Years
- Principal / Superintendent, Class 1(Gujarat Homoeopathy Service) – 49 Years
- For clear information about age limitations read the GPSC DSP Notification.
Gujarat Public Service Commission Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
Totally there are 156 vacancies are allocated. The vacancy details are as follows.
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 20 Posts
- Gujarat Administrative Service, Junior scale Deputy Collector / Deputy District Development Officer – 15
- Tribal Development Officer – 15
- Assistant Director, Food & Civil Supply – 05
- Check the GPSC notification for detailed vacancy details.
GPSC Application Form 2019 @ gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in | Jobs in GPSC
Candidates who are willing to apply for GPSC Professor jobs before the last date. 8th August 2019 is the last date to submit the application forms. Some simple steps are as follows.
Gujarat PSC Vacancies 2019 – Apply Steps
- Applicants have to visit the – https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on GPSC DSP Recruitment 2019.
- Open and read the GPSC DSP notification 2019.
- Completely fill all the details in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Check all the details in the form.
- Save and submit the form.
- And take the hard copy of the form for further reference.
- Written Test & Interview
The application fee details are as follows
- For General/ OBC – Rs.100/-
- And SC/ ST/ EWS/ Ex-serviceman – Nil
Important Dates To Mind
|Starting Date To Apply||3rd August 2019|
|And the last date To Submit the Forms||8th August 2019|